Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

What's a good Spider-Man to read for one day

QuietDork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Spider-Man is one of my favorite characters but I would like some recommendations. I have always enjoyed Spider-Man Blue as my go to story. www.quietdork.com

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

for one day the Spider-man manga is pretty good. Sadly he only was mentioned in spider-verse.

ItsaWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Currently, ASM Renew Your Vows is ongoing and is pretty fun to pick up.

I also like some of the older spider-man stories where Romita Sr drew for the comics.

One of my favorites though is 1600s Spider-Man

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@quietdork:

First and foremost I highly recommend Amazing Spider Man: Renew Your Vows Volume 2 (writer Gerry Conway and artist Ryan Stegman). Its a brilliantly written and gorgeously drawn comic book about a married Spider Man with Mary Jane and a cute endearing daughter. Its a family superhero comic akin to the Incredibles and it is GREAT, GLORIOUS!

Secondly, the ASM newspaper strip. You can see it in Comic Kingdom.

Spider Man 2099 is also a good one.

Two graphic novels: Amazing Spider Man Family Business (about Peter's biological sister within continuity) and Amazing Spider Man Parallel Lives. These two can be read in one day.

ZariusII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel Adventures Spider-Man had some innocent fun reads, not sure if the digests are out of print though.

Avatar image for infantfinite128
    infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd recommend anything with the Green Goblin by Stan Lee or Gerry Conway. You get more out of the stories if you read Spider-man from the beginning in 1962, but they're fun on their own!

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@quietdork: These of course (in order)

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/jb681131/blog/spider-man-what-tpbbook-to-read-updated-18th-feb/129689/

Have fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.