Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Web Shooters or Organic Webbing

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What do you guys prefer ?

thigfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Web shooters allow for a lot more versatility and diversity in webbing, but I wouldn't mind if Peter gained organic webbing. I've always wanted him to have more spider like abilities

Agent_Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no preference. Either works for me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5feed554876ba
    deactivated-5feed554876ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I absolutely prefer the web shooters because they show Peter's intelligence by inventing them and they can be used for tension by having them break or run out. The different webbing types are also great. I get that having organic webbing makes Peter more spider-like but since web shooters offer more writing potential it's no contest.

thigfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freetshirts: I agree, but I think the same could be done with organic webbing. Maybe have Peter run on a limited supply of it instead of having infinite webbing from a pocket dimension in his balls?

Avatar image for christianrapper
    christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can have both. He can use his organic web shooters for normal stuff and use specialized web shooters when he had to take down hard foes.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Web Shooters

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Organic webbing, its literally the 'MAIN' attribute of a spider. How u gon get bit by a spider and get the ability to climb shit like spiders, but not be able to shoot organic webs?? Tho I will say both, he can build web shooters and place it on his wrists, which will have an opening slot for the organic webs to be released. By simply changing the settings of the web shooters, it automatically adjusts the organic webs for specialized use.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.