Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17252 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

The Spiderman Mexican Comic Books

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

Ok people say Mexican dont like comic books, that is one of the reasons why there is more gay, black, lesbians, asian and orange/green/purple/red people on comics. 
    Wrong, during the 60s,70s and 80s, there was a huge insane love for comics, of course the comics were pretty cheap and Spiderman was an awesome character. 
    But Spiderman was so popular that there was a need to have Spiderman comic book every week, for all i know there was 44 comic books that were not canon, how they solved that this number were not part of the canon? 
    Well it was all part from a dream, also i tell you that in this "dream" he married Gwen in the number 128 if i remember well, i know you will say she died on 121, but since there was 44 non canon mexican alternate comic books, it mean she should die after  that number. 
    This was during La Prensa years, during the Mac years there was some Arañita(Little Spider) comics that were like adventures of Spiderman as a child i think. 

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Icon

Hombre Arana sounds pretty cool. :P

sharky64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By sharky64

dude this is so amazing my dad had many of this when he was teen could you post more images from the actual comic and also is there any way for me to buy this El Sorprendente Hombre Araña comics? thanks 
    Avatar image for i_madc_imageguy_
    I'maDC/ImageGuy!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By I'maDC/ImageGuy!

Wow, Mexican Vampirella teaming up with Hombre Arana. Since when did Gwen Stacy gain a few pounds in her trunk? WTF is Jonah doing to Spidy in that cover?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cattlebattle

Thanks for sharing these man

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
    @sharky64 said:
    dude this is so amazing my dad had many of this when he was teen could you post more images from the actual comic and also is there any way for me to buy this El Sorprendente Hombre Araña comics? thanks 
    I haved many La Prensa comic books, i even win 500 pesos from old contetst they haved, i am sure they took a picture of my and my mom, yeah i read comic book since i have 5. 
    I cant find pictures, but i knew there was guys on e bay selling some numbers at the price of 100 bucks or could be pesos i am not sure. 
    @I'maDC/ImageGuy! said:
    Wow, Mexican Vampirella teaming up with Hombre Arana. Since when did Gwen Stacy gain a few pounds in her trunk? WTF is Jonah doing to Spidy in that cover?
    Hold him so fake Hombre Araña take the money, i haved that number as a child and i actually liked, to bad i lost most of my chilhood comics. 
    But i rememeber was about a fake Spiderman. 
    Also Mexican know that Sex sells, many time mexican comic book sucks, but the women on the comic looked amazing. 
    @cattlebattle said:
    Thanks for sharing these man
    No Problem.
    Spidertot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Spidertot

"Arañita" from "Macc División historietas" (or OEPISA) was the "Spidey" comic translation into spanish, but made some original stories too, even a cross-over with Planet of the Apes!

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.