Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17241 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

[Spoilers] How would you make a sequal to Spiderman: Homecoming?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ComicStooge

For those of you who have seen Homecoming, what would you like to see out of a sequel? What villains should be used?

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

I would adapt a famous Spider Man storyline and remain as true to the source material as I can within the MCU setting.

I would adapt either Hobgoblin or Kraven's Last Hunt.

Avatar image for theheaven_guardian10
    TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:

I would adapt a famous Spider Man storyline and remain as true to the source material as I can within the MCU setting.

I think It might be a little too early for those two Big Bads, But i would love to see them.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:

I think It might be a little too early for those two Big Bads, But i would love to see them.

Nah, its never too early. Besides I am narrowing my villain choice to ones we haven't seen on screen so I have at my disposal, Scorpion, Mysterio, Hobgoblin, Chameleon and Kraven.

In all honesty Mysterio would be my pick.

TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:
    @theheaven_guardian10 said:
    @ursaber said:

Nah, its never too early. Besides I am narrowing my villain choice to ones we haven't seen on screen so I have at my disposal, Scorpion, Mysterio, Hobgoblin, Chameleon and Kraven.

True and I'm so with you on Mysterio and villains we haven't seen in film before. I still want an Green Goblin done great in film.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:
    @ursaber said:

True and I'm so with you on Mysterio and villains we haven't seen in film before. I still want an Green Goblin done great in film.

More than that I want an awesome HOBGOBLIN!

TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: SAME!!!!!! An awesome Hobgoblin is so very much needed.

BlackSuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By BlackSuit

I would adapt "The Night Michelle Jones just died"

Clamps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Get Mac Gargan's MCU Version and team him up with Shocker. Idk.

Second option is having Marisa Tomei and Liz's actress lock lips for hardcore fun.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf
    deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The hob goblininstead of the green goblin

mysterio

or sinister six

dont want doc ock we've already seen him good

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually have some ideas on how things should go.

For starters introduce the Bugle. It doesn't have to be major. Maybe mention a photo contest or a few newspaper clippings here and there. Just a little world building there. Anyway as for plot I feel like Scorpion isn't the best choice for the main villain as the character doesn't have the right feel for it. Maybe somebody like Mysterio would be a good choice.

Anyway I feel like there needs to be a ramification from the first movie. For example have Liz start to hate spiderman. Yes I know that she moved but have Peter and her skype throughout the movie or at least mention it. Now since Aunt May knows who Peter is I think there should be some friction from that. Peter should also be relatively more accustomed to fighting villains so have it show off by having him put down Shocker in a small scene easily and Scorpion should be a challenge but shouldn't be the final villain. I think what would be interesting is if Mysterio kidnaps Liz because he found out about her and Peter or due to a grudge with Vulture. Anyway Peter saves her but in the process gets his identity revealed to her. Anyway they break up due to you know him getting her dad arrested and what not. So the end of the movie I think a new love interest should be revealed and I would say either being the real MJ, Gwen, or Felicia. Felicia being by my choice since it would open a ton of other stuff.

As for post credit scenes I think it should either be Peter in the Iron Spider suit or tease the Symbiote.

DrArcania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:
    @ursaber said:

@ursaber said:
    @ursaber said:

Thoughts like that, in director (lets just pray that John Watts don't read this :P) opinions mostly destroying movie franchises !!! How the hell they think to bring (for example) sinister Six to big screen if already don't introduce them in spidey movie(s), and don't explore they story a bit ???

3 movies with 2 villains in all of them... and then join them all.... OR... 3 movies with 1,2,1 villains in movies, and intoduce new 2 in next one. But all at once... nah man it don't work !!!

I agree... Mysterio is needed for Spiderman movie... i will like to see him very similiar to alchemist in Vidocq !!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.