Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Spidey's 55th Anniversary (1962-2017) (First Video Attempt)

Avatar image for observcreatsoul
    ObservCreatSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ObservCreatSoul

My name is Yan and I am a big fan of Peter Parker (my first familiarization was through John Semper's excellent 90's series). Since we are celebrating Spider-Man's 55th anniversary today (or better make it yesterday), I decided to create my very first Youtube video (and that was quite scary actually, to go out there and try to make it all work... it was a pure improv, this whole session), where I share my thoughts on not only Marvel's Spider-Man, but on the state of Spider-Man in general (various mediums, different portrayals, different comic book writers and etc). I put a lot of effort into this one, because I genuinely love Spider-Man and his mythology:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ILCTco-9vo Spider-Man's 55th Anniversary (1962-2017): comics (from Ditko to Slott), films (from Raimi to Watts), animated series (from Semper to Disney), action figures, video games, funky music, special appearances and so much more in this packed mini-documentary about the essence of Peter Parker!

#CreativeSpiderManAt55

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.