Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Spiderman figures

lmes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lmes

I am looking for help with where to sell a collection of spiderman figures. I have some spiderman collectible figures and I will sell them at an extremely reasonable price but was wondering if there was a place besides ebay to sell to a more spiderman interested crowd. Not looking to make profits but instead I would like to find someone who would enjoy having them. These were collected by my father and it is now time to pass them on. Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested or can provide ideas of where to sell these. Thanks for the help.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By w0nd

Where do you live? If you don't mind me asking....(maybe there are local places)

Sapperjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can you take some pictures and send them to me in a PM?

lmes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: upstate NY not too far from Albany

JimTheSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Maybe you can sell them at local comic book stores or smthn? People there would certainly respect them.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.