Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Spiderman "back in Black"

MachineHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MachineHead

ok..

i have read civil war 6,

i have read friendly NSM 17

i have read sensational 35

what the heck have i missed???

why is he in his black costume and what issue does this happen in??

this was a poor marketing plan if you ask me. they put out flyers but then do not say why he is in the costume!!

i know that it is soemthing to do with the armour suit, but would like to know where!

thanks

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By gmanfromheck

This was discussed here: http://www.comicvine.com/message/the-amazing-spiderman-538/8825/&12

"[Amazing] 538 shows when Aunt May gets "shot." Now I've heard some people argue that maybe she didn't. Maybe it's MJ that got shot and May just got a splash of blood on her. It pretty much looks like she got shot to me. Doesn't look overly serious but I'm not a doctor and don't really know what major organs are in the area of her shot. 538 also just came out last Wednesday (the 21st). There have been two other "Back in Black" issues that have come in the two weeks prior and also New Avengers shows Spidey in black. No explanation has been made. Pete told Flash (when he was in disguise) that his wife threw him out. I'm hoping May survives. They've already done the whole death thing in issue 400. Let's have some originality. It should just be that MJ and May have to take off (to Canada or whereever) and Spidey's just bummed. His behavior in New Avengers didn't portray anything really bad having had happened."

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Or because he wanted to look like the two girls hangin on him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.