Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Spider-Man Comics Discussion

Mizerous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ursaber said:
    @blackspidey2099 said:

So, I finally read today's comics, and I really enjoyed both ASM and Arachknight today! I really liked the moment between Felicia and Peter at the end.

As did all of us. This issue was a great storytelling experience. This is the kind of stuff I want to read about. Spencer's best Spider-Man issue to date. I'd say its a few kinks away from matching Zdarsky's Spectacular 6.

If this is leading to the OMD getting undone he will go down as one of the best Spidey writers.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#37602  Edited By ursaber

@mizerous said:
    @ursaber said:
    @blackspidey2099 said:

So, I finally read today's comics, and I really enjoyed both ASM and Arachknight today! I really liked the moment between Felicia and Peter at the end.

As did all of us. This issue was a great storytelling experience. This is the kind of stuff I want to read about. Spencer's best Spider-Man issue to date. I'd say its a few kinks away from matching Zdarsky's Spectacular 6.

If this is leading to the OMD getting undone he will go down as one of the best Spidey writers.

Beyond a shadow of a fact, the story was referenced there more than it has been in years. Whether it may lead to the undoing of that sad affair or events or something else, with this issue we got a great character development story for the three leads.

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Read The latest issue of ASM. Really Loved it!!!!!! Really great closure for Peter and Felicia. And now that everything is settled, I Really would like to see where Peter and MJ's relationship go from here. It was also nice to find out that Felicia is in a relationship with someone. Just like to see who the lucky guy is. and it was also interesting to find out that the insect demon seems to have a thing for Peter. So now with the latest issue dropping more hints on the insect demon, my picks of who the insect demon might be either Jean DeWolff or Gwen Stacy. Both have a deeper connection to Spidey. So it must be either one of them.

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, So Some Interesting Things Have Happened In Thhese Latest Spider-Man Related Releases. But, First. Let Me Give My Full Thoughts On ASM And Then A Few Others:

For ASM:

This Was A Really Brilliant And Satisfying Issue. We See Peter And Felicia Deal With The Thieves Guild. And It Turns Out, They Are More Promising Than I Thought With Them Trying To Suck The Stolen Stuff In Their Portral And Thanks To Their Reputation And Rumor, More Thieves Are Starting To Put Some Stolen Valuables In Their Home. It Was Also Really Satisfying To See Peter Finally Reveal Himself To Felicia Especially Since She's Been Hurt That Something's Missing From Her. It Was Also Really Interesting To Find Out That Felicia Is In A Relationship With Someone. Who That Someone Is I'd Like To Find Out. But, What Really Struck Me Was How MJ Was In This Story. Her Delving In More On Her Feelings And Situations And Her Insecurities. It Feels Like She's Getting A Brand New Development. But, It Also Feels Like As We Go Into Her Story, She Feels Sympathetic Enough To Be The Hero Here. Makes Her Feel As Important As Peter And More To Him. I Was Also Really Intrigued To Find Some More Hints On The Insect Demon As It Shows Some Kind Of Interest In Peter As It Was Very Angry That He Revealed Himself To Felicia And It Being Felicia. So, This Demon Could Possibly Be A Woman. Whoever That Is, I Really Hope To See.

I Also Really Liked The Funny Moments In Here Like How Kamala Khan Found An Easier Way To Track Down The Thieves Guild With Her Trackiong Device She Has On Her Stolen Phone. I Also Really Like The Reference To The Hyphen Of Spider-Man As A Callback To The PS4 Game.

So, Yeah. All And All, This Was A Really Brilliant Issue. Great Development And Closure For Peter And Felicia, Really Great Development For MJ, Really Like The Thieves Guild, Really Interested In This Insect Demon Thing, Really Funny Stuff. Really Hope To See Where The Next Stories Go.

For Arachknight:

So Really Interesting Stuff. Peter Fights Off His Struggle To Control His Personality. Harry Tries To Help His Father With His Were Goblin Problem. Peter Faces A Struggle To Fight Off Norman. I Also Really Like The Moment Between Peter And MJ And Really Nice To See MJ Helping Him Out With His Situation. I Also Really Like How Peter Is Struggling With His Personalities. I'm Also A Bit Dissapointed As How It Ended With Harry Turning Into The Were-Goblin By Night And Runs Off Cackling. Really Would've Liked To See One Or Two More Issues Before Infinity Wars Ended. But, Anyway, Really Cool Issue. Sad To See It Ended Already. Really Would've Like Top See It End For One More Issue. But, Anyway. Cool Stuff.

For Spider-Gwen:

A Pretty Good Issue. We Learn That Gwen Is In A World That Gwen Is The Goblin And Harry Was Spider-Man. We Also Learn That The Two Were Formerly A Crime Fighting Duo Before An Incident Costed Both George Stacy And Harry's Deaths Causing Gwen To Become The Fully Insane Goblin. Peter And MJ Try Everything To Fix This. So Ri9ght Now They Have To Deal With The Goblin. We Also Get Some Kind Of Clue That MJ And Gwen Of This World Were In A Relationship. We Also Learn That Betty And Glory Are Reporters. But, Yeah. All And All, Pretty Good And Interesting Issue. Can't Wait To See How This Would All Go.

For Spider-Girls:

This Was A Pretty Good Issue. Annie, May Day, And Anya Try To Help Out Normie From Getting Killed By The Inheritors Since He Does Have Their Spider DNA Onto Him. It Was Pretty Nice To See How Normie Reacted To The Three Spider-Girls. Though It Is Troubling That He Now Transformed Into A Big Spider Mutant With Annie Accidentally Getting Her Powers Haywired As She Tried To Sense The Scroll Of The Inheritors. I Also Don't Get Why @zariusii Thinks That May Day Is Instegating Normie When Anya Was Doing Most Of That. She Was Just Trying To Keep An Eye On Normie. I Don't Sense Any Other Feelings She Might Have On Him Besides That One Panel Shot Of Her Normie. Like We Said, It Could Be Just An Error They Just Made. Hopefully She Is Still With Wes. And If Not, Then This Could Be Just A Different May Day Like Defalco Keeps Trying To Bring Up. The Art Was Also Good As Well. It Kept On Evolving Into More Shades On The Characters' Emotions Such As Normie. I Could Sense The Osborn In Him. Also Annie Looks Really Good Here As Does May Day Who's Hairstyle Still Bothers Me. But, They Look Good Regardless.

All And All, Pretty Good Issue. Can't Wait To See How This Would All Wrap Up.

We Also Have Some Pretty Spider-Man Related Stuff With Mysterio Continuing His Story From Where He Left Off In Dead Man Logan As He Had Help From Miss Sinister And Is Now Part Of Hydra.

The History Of The Black Panther Mythos Has Been Tied To The Symbiotes And The Klyntar.

We Also Have The Latest Issue Of Spider-Man/Deadpool Where Spidey Tries To Deal With Deadpool's Fourth Wall Breaking And Tries To Do The Hardest Things Such As Revealing Himself Whether He Unmasks Himself Or Says His Name. But, They Don't Work Because Marvel Editorial Can't Let Deadpool Know Who He Is.

So, Yeah. Really Interesting Week For Spider-Man Releases. Also, The Final Issue Of Charles Soule's Daredevil Has Just Been Released. So For Anyone Who Is A Fan Of This Run, Be Sure To Check It Out Right Now.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelman92: No need for spoiler block. And please, more organized and less cluttered.

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:

@marvelman92: No need for spoiler block. And please, more organized and less cluttered.

Yeah, okay. Just trying to keep some surprises. Plus, some are Really important.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:

Yeah, okay. Just trying to keep some surprises. Plus, some are Really important.

People have already read it here. And its not like this thread has so much traffic. You, me, anime and zarius are the only frequent visitors here.

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:
    @marvelman92 said:
    @ursaber said:

People have already read it here. And its not like this thread has so much traffic. You, me, anime and zarius are the only frequent visitors here.

There Were A Couple More. I Mean, We Haven't Had Itsaworld Here In A While. Thor Parker Comes Here A Few Times. PunyParker Hasn't Come Here Much As He's Use To. Magnetic Eye Hasn't Been Here In A While. And I've Seen The Guy In Forums And Youtube And Other Sites. Really, It Feels Like There's Usually More.

QuilSniv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:
    @marvelman92 said:
    @ursaber said:

@ursaber said:
    @marvelman92 said:
    @ursaber said:

Howdy, you forgot me. (Though I guess I lurk here more than I do post, but I've always kinda had that "less is more" policy.)

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quilsniv said:
    @ursaber said:
    @marvelman92 said:
    @ursaber said:

@ursaber said:
    @marvelman92 said:
    @ursaber said:

Howdy, you forgot me. (Though I guess I lurk here more than I do post, but I've always kinda had that "less is more" policy.)

Yeah. You Too. You Are Always Great To See Here. Knightwriteri Too. Man, This Forum Was So Big. How Come It's Where It's At Now?

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quilsniv said:
    @ursaber said:
    @marvelman92 said:
    @ursaber said:

My apologies. But you are correct on lurking more than posting. Let's change that.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#37614  Edited By animehunter
    Avatar image for blackspidey2099
    blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:
    @marvelman92 said:
    @ursaber said:

Don't forget me LOL! Well, at least I come in here every wednesday to talk about the new comics of the week.

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:
    @marvelman92 said:
    @ursaber said:

Don't forget me LOL! Well, at least I come in here every wednesday to talk about the new comics of the week.

Yeah, You Too. Man. This Site. Feels Like It Should Be Bigger Right Now.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099 said:
    @ursaber said:
    @marvelman92 said:
    @ursaber said:

Drop by a little more often blackspidey!

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:
    @marvelman92 said:
    @blackspidey2099 said:
    @ursaber said:
    @marvelman92 said:
    @ursaber said:

LOL yeah, I definitely should. I guess I've been too busy to spend as much time on comicvine in general lately... :(

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:
    @marvelman92 said:
    @blackspidey2099 said:
    @ursaber said:
    @marvelman92 said:
    @ursaber said:

LOL yeah, I definitely should. I guess I've been too busy to spend as much time on comicvine in general lately... :(

It Seems That Everyone Is. And I've Seen Magnetic Eye Outside Of This Site.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:

@marvelman92: how did you know it was magnetic eye?

He still has his profile. Username and icon everywhere. It was a surprise to see him often outside of Comicvine.

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 2nd December 2018 – ‘Ironheart Was The Biggest Marvel Solo Debut In Recent Memory’

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/12/02/bleeding-cool-bestseller-list-2nd-december-2018-ironheart-biggest-marvel-solo-debut/?utm_content=bufferb2c59&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

This is the Top Ten Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, as compiled by a number of comic stores from their sales on Wednesday and Thursday. It measures what are known as the “Wednesday Warriors”, those who can’t wait till the weekend to get this week’s comics. We salute you, and the keenness you bring to your passion.

Heroes In Crisis #3 monsters everyone else in the chart, with Marvel’s top titles grouping together in sales numbers well underneath with DC’s following titles also clumping together… and Ironheart and G Willow Wilson‘s Wonder Woman both make it into the top ten, just outdoing Dead Man Logan’s launch…

Top 10 bestseller list

1. Heroes in Crisis #3
    2. Amazing Spider-Man #10
    3. Fantastic Four #4
    4. Return Of Wolverine #3
    5. Aquaman/Justice League Drowned Earth #1
    6. Detective Comics #993
    7. Action Comics #1005
    8. Uncanny X-Men #3
    9. Ironheart #1
    10. Wonder Woman #59

Thanks to the following retailers

Who had this to say,

Heroes in Crisis #3 is starting to look like Marvel’s Infinity Wars. People just do not care about it. Three issues in and we have the same amount of info and story that could have all been in one issue. Stranger Things 3 made it into our top ten along with Sonic the Hedgehog 11. Marvel only had one book in the top ten for us, Amazing Spider-Man. With the holidays hopefully that just means a lot of Marvel fans were out of town.

Nothing this week was a runaway hit but everything was really solid with Tom King, no surprise, topping the chart. There seemed to be a lot of event type books which were all really well received, Justice League and Aquaman’s recent crossover being a notable seller overall. Ironheart was the biggest Marvel solo debut in recent memory neck and neck with last month’s Shuri. Uncanny X-men seems to be slipping a little but I think it’s just the natural decline we would see at most books 3rd or 4th issues. Where it has settled on the charts is likely where it will stay for the remaining issues.

—-

Heroes in Crisis is the big book this week at FFF selling almost double the copies of our second best selling book, Amazing Spider-Man. Detective Comics from last week managed to break into the top ten on account of us getting replacements for the amazing cover B we were shorted last week. The mid-point of Return of Wolverine and the end of Drowned Earth both sat near the bottom of our Top Ten list. These mini events do well enough at keeping more readers interested than not, but they don’t get new customers in the door. Stranger Things continues to drop readers which is a shame. It isn’t a bad book, but most of the people who were excited to get #1 have never come back to get #2 and #3. I foresee us selling much better on the TPB when that comes out. The big surprise of the week has to be Ironheart which was our FOURTH bestselling book this week. I was hesitant and unsure of how to order the book when it was first announced. Nobody read Invincible Iron Man when she was the lead and the general response to her character has been mixed at best. But giving her her own book with her own title was the best thing Marvel could do. This way she doesn’t seem like she’s riding Iron Man’s coat tails and instead standing as her own character. With a surprisingly good debut, I only hope she can maintain it and stay a top book. It would be nice if she was more an Unbeatable Squirrel Girl and less and Unstoppable Wasp.

—-

Heroes In Crisis unsurprisingly led in sales this week. Other notable bestsellers this week include the new series, Coda (#7) and Books Of Magic (#2).

—-

Report Ad

HEROES IN CRISIS continues to maintain strong Event Comic Momentum for us, and is our best seller this week by a wide margin.

The rest of the top half of our list, however, is entirely Marvel’s territory. Reliable stalwarts like AMAZING SPIDER-MAN and UNCANNY X-MEN are accompanied by RETURN OF WOLVERINE hitting the middle of its run.

Later in the list we see ACTION COMICS, which has maintained mostly steady numbers since Bendis took over writing duties. Most notable this week, is we don’t have a *single* Bat-title until we hit DETECTIVE COMICS at the seventh spot on the list. I’m not going to go back and check every entry, but I’m fairly sure we’ve had a Batbook in the top 5 every week since I started writing these.

—-

Marvel takes number one with Fantastic Four #4, which is memorable. What is doubly memorable, though, is that for the first time since Rebirth, Action Comics took neither first nor second place, but came in at fourth place! Readers are bailing from both Superman and Action because they don’t feel that enough is happening–and what IS happening, they don’t like very much. Detective Comics also slumped to seventh place, while Daredevil leapt into the Top Ten on the strength of the series “finale.”

With notable sales

• Spawn #1 VF $25 – Spawn is in the water in these parts. I sell dozens a year, it’s gotta be one of the all-time back issue bestsellers.
    • Silver Surfer #3 vg/f $80 – We sold the first Mephisto recently. A bit beat up but the collection it came in was spectacular. A long box and a half of all silver books in various shape and grade. The Silver Surfers were by far the coolest find in between some Amazing Spider-Man and Fantastic Four.
    ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:

He still has his profile. Username and icon everywhere. It was a surprise to see him often outside of Comicvine.

Yeah but, did he have the same username: magnetic eye, in other locations?

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:
    @marvelman92 said:
    @ursaber said:

Yeah but, did he have the same username: magnetic eye, in other locations?

Just On Youtube And Bleedingcool From What I've Seen. I Don't Even Know Where Else The Guy Is Or What He's Even Up To. If He's Here On The Internet Often, I Wish He'd Be Here.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZariusII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter What the hell are CBR doing? Spencer isn't "teasing" Peter and MJ's reunion, they ARE reunited. Of course this is the same half-baked muppet show who claimed Peter and Mockingbird would help fans get over OMD. They can never admit when they're wrong

QuilSniv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zariusii said:

@animehunter What the hell are CBR doing? Spencer isn't "teasing" Peter and MJ's reunion, they ARE reunited. Of course this is the same half-baked muppet show who claimed Peter and Mockingbird would help fans get over OMD. They can never admit when they're wrong

>CBR

>Doing their job and actually reading the comics they talk about

There's your first problem, assuming they can do their job.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@ursaber: Thanks for the kind mention bro :)

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37630  Edited By ursaber
    ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quilsniv said:
    @zariusii said:

>CBR

I've always found CBR to be, thoroughly inconsistent. There's so many personalities and agendas there. There's the guy who is always fascinated by Mary Jane as a character, then another one who approves of Spockingbird and such.

They just flow wherever the wind is blowing.

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:
    @quilsniv said:
    @zariusii said:

>CBR

I've always found CBR to be, thoroughly inconsistent. There's so many personalities and agendas there. There's the guy who is always fascinated by Mary Jane as a character, then another one who approves of Spockingbird and such.

They just flow wherever the wind is blowing.

Editorial Is A Mess There.

ZariusII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37633  Edited By ZariusII
    animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PREVIEWS: December 5th, 2018

--

NEXT WEEK: December 12th, 2018

https://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Week_50,_2018

1. Amazing Spider-Man #11
    2. Champions #27
    3. Fantastic Four: Wedding Special #1 (Peter Parker/Spider-Man?)
    4. Miles Morales: Spider-Man #1
    5. Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #313 (FINAL ISSUE)
    6. Spider-Force #3 (FINAL of Mini)
    7. Spider-Girls #3 (FINAL of Mini)
    8. Spider-Gwen: Ghost-Spider #3
    9. Typhoid Fever: Iron Fist #1 (FINAL of Mini) (Peter Parker/Spider-Man?)

-

@ursaber, @quilsniv, @zariusii, @blackspidey2099, @eto@mizerous, @marvelman92

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37635  Edited By animehunter

Marvel's Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man Is About Way More than Peter Parker

https://www.cbr.com/friendly-neightborhood-spider-man-tom-taylor-interview/

Pete's neighbors don't know who he is, but he does have a support team of familiar faces who are aware of his identity. Mary Jane Watson is back in his life playing the role of significant other. Pete's other confidant, though, is former antagonist J. Jonah Jameson. What's it like for you to have these two characters as someone Pete can go to for help in balancing his identities?

Writing Pete and MJ for the first time was pure joy. I love these two together. They're one of my two favorite couples in comics and they play so well together. There's so much love and optimism and humor between them. MJ is Spider-Man's equal in every way. I haven't actually gotten to Jameson yet, but I'm sure I will. Chip Zdarsky did such a great job with his character and changing their relationship on Spectacular.

-

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pete's neighbors don't know who he is, but he does have a support team of familiar faces who are aware of his identity. Mary Jane Watson is back in his life playing the role of significant other. Pete's other confidant, though, is former antagonist J. Jonah Jameson. What's it like for you to have these two characters as someone Pete can go to for help in balancing his identities?

Writing Pete and MJ for the first time was pure joy. I love these two together. They're one of my two favorite couples in comics and they play so well together. There's so much love and optimism and humor between them. MJ is Spider-Man's equal in every way. I haven't actually gotten to Jameson yet, but I'm sure I will. Chip Zdarsky did such a great job with his character and changing their relationship on Spectacular.

-

Well, that's uplifting.

ZariusII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37637  Edited By ZariusII
    ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zariusii said:

@animehunter

@ursaber

@marvelman92

@eto

@mizerous

@blackspidey2099

@quilsniv

Wonder what MJ is going to say?

Two options

-She's accepted a new movie contract and can't stay in New York for long

-Her movie got pulled at the last minute and now they can't make any money from the theatre or her new movie.

No Caption Provided

Both options are... likely and that's what's bad because she has to go or they're in trouble. But hey, if she has another gig, maybe Peter can tag along with her!

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-

Huh. Nice. Really Hope That Taylor Puts More Effort Into This. Seriously, This Is A Big Character And The Character Really Needs This. Hoping This Would Be More Like His Superior Iron Man And Injustice And Less Like His X-Men Red And X-23. Hoping This Could Be Like His Strongest Work.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: ayy, congratulations man! Good luck!

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37644  Edited By animehunter
    ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A call back to 1977 Ms. Marvel #1, when Carol first met Peter and Mary Jane issues 1-3

As far as I know Mary Jane only appeared in the first 3 issues of her very first volume. Not sure about Peter, if he was still involved in the 1st volume beyond the 3rd issue.

⚡️Cover #1-C continues my series of celebrating the different incarnations of CAPTAIN MARVEL, here recreating some of John Romita’s imagery from the original 1977 cover to Ms Marvel #1 in her very original, short lived outfit, with tummy cutout and 70s feathered hair! Complete with beautifully recreated typography by Comicraft‘ s John Roshell and GORGEOUS Coloring by the talented Sabine Rich Art ! ?

Launching THIS SATURDAY Dec 8th for Pre-order ONLY at jscottcampbell.com !

⏪Swipe⏪ through to see behind-the-scenes WIP pics, and a SNEAK PEEK at the NEXT cover!

https://www.facebook.com/jscottcampbellfanpage/photos/a.10151681894732581/10155551350092581/?type=3&theater&ifg=1

☝?And be sure to sign up for my VIP Mailing List to be notified 1st when they go on sale and receive discount codes! ?

#captainmarvel#msmarvel#captainmarvelmovie#caroldanvers#marvel#marvelcomics#warbird#msmarvel #jscottcampbell#drawing#sketching#inking#instagramart#johnromitasr#instagramartistjscottcampbell.com#EXCLUSIVES

-

ZariusII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter

@ursaber

@marvelman92

@blackspidey2099

@eto

@mizerous

Newspaper Strip Update:

It's bad news for MJ, advance previews for Marvella II have come out and the reception has not been positive...her film is a flop. MJ doesn't seem too fussed though, as she says she's better suited to Broadway, and teases Peter about causing the destruction of the theatre. Peter tries shifting the blame to the Kingpin and Golden Claw, but MJ isn't mad and is just smiling, as she understands the risks Peter takes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.