Spider-Man & Black Widow Team-Up

#1 Posted by darthfury78 (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

Would anyone be in favor of seeing Marvel do a Spider-Man and Black Widow ongoing team-up series in the same manner as Spider-Man and Deadpool?

#2 Posted by ZariusII (5767 posts) - - Show Bio

Well they teamed together in the newspaper strip back in 2015 (that might see a reprint)

#3 Posted by MarvelMan92 (5229 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Yes, But, I Think In A Graphic Novel. One That Is Written By Either Nick Spencer, Charles Soule, Jeff Lemiere, Or Benjamin Percy With Either Phil Noto Or Juan Ferreya As The Artist.

#4 Posted by ursaber (10158 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthfury78:

Yup. It'd be interesting to see. They've teamed up in the past various times though.

It'd be awesome if Spider-Man would team up with an AU Black Widow who is a Mary Jane who lost her Peter. That'd be creative.

#5 Edited by animehunter (8716 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by ursaber (10158 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm.

#8 Edited by ZariusII (5767 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by ursaber (10158 posts) - - Show Bio

@zariusii: Didn't seem so uncool when I first did this photoshop during the summer where these variants were being published, if I remember correctly, you all kinda praised it.

Its more the Mary Jane Parker part I wanted to convey but I didn't have one where I didn't put Slott or Quesada's face there.

#10 Edited by ZariusII (5767 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber said:

@zariusii: Didn't seem so uncool when I first did this photoshop during the summer where these variants were being published, if I remember correctly, you all kinda praised it.

Yeah, well, some of us have grown up a bit since then. Plus it was Quesada who suggested Spencer reunite Peter and MJ, and he ok'd Renew Your Vows

#11 Edited by ursaber (10158 posts) - - Show Bio

@zariusii said:
@ursaber said:

Yeah, well, some of us have grown up a bit since then. Plus it was Quesada who suggested Spencer reunite Peter and MJ, and he ok'd Renew Your Vows

Doesn't make it good until he ok's the spider-marriage again in the main continuity.

As I said, I only wanted to highlight Mary Jane Parker but I didn't have one where I didn't put the face of one of those two instead of Mephisto.

I know that you're pretty good now in regards to Peter and MJ in the main canon, I am too, nonetheless at times there will be OMD retcon comebacks from me or us.

#12 Posted by darthfury78 (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish that Marvel had made Natasha a reoccurring guest in the pages of Amazing Spider-Man. There is so much potential regarding story line developments with Natasha involved in Peter's world. I feel that Natasha involvement with Spidey should have taken place in the early-1970's..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.