Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Spider-Man and a Green Lantern Ring

Anjales_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

Spider-Man is depicted as having one of the strongest wills in comics, but is he worthy of holding a Green Lantern Ring? What can Spidey do with it? How will it affect him? Can he be the GL of Earth?

"With Great Power comes Great Responsibility. Beware my Power!"

Avatar image for infantfinite128
    infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If anyone wants proof of Spider-man being an amazing Green Lantern, just read "Nothing Can Stop the Juggernaut!"

As to what he can do with it? He'll probably find a way to cure every illness known to man! The guy already has enough responsibility, but if he's given the duty to guard a whole universe sector, the poor guy will collapse!

Avatar image for amazingspiderman15
    AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Aweirdgamer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that would be awesome

knightwriteri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While Spider-Man would make a fantastic green lantern I favor him as a blue lantern there was an entire Spider-Man film themed around hope after all. At my first comic com back in 2017 I went in a Spider-Man blue lantern hybrid outfit.

Avatar image for deactivated-60e87a786cc9c
    deactivated-60e87a786cc9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

While Spider-Man would make a fantastic green lantern I favor him as a blue lantern there was an entire Spider-Man film themed around hope after all. At my first comic com back in 2017 I went in a Spider-Man blue lantern hybrid outfit.

Yes,i think a blue lantern will suit him better.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.