Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17252 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Shades of Edge of Time

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HushoftheWind
    No Caption Provided

So anybody think that the whole Superior Spider-Man is a build up to crossover with Spider-Man 2099 like in the Edge of Time game?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Strider1992

ermmm......no?

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By comicace3

Not really he doesn't need 2099's help...

symbiotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By symbiotic

700 did retroactively make the evil CEO of Edge of Time make a lot more sense. Now when I go back and play that game I will see him as the result of 700 and it will make a ton more sense. May have to go play that game again. Still missing one of the memos in that game.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Deranged Midget

Not at all really. I mean, time travel was not a part of Dying Wish in the slightest but it would've been cool to see Miguel show up and somehow save Peter's life!

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By PunyParker

@HushoftheWind: The game is written by Peter David....clearly a better script than #700.....so,no, i dont think so,but as Deranged Midget said,i'd love to see Miguel,save Peter's life too....i got to love the character through this game,cause i never read the comics,and in Shattered Dimensions,he was as irrelevant as the other 3....bad writing

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HushoftheWind

i dont know if you guys heard, im pretty sure, but Miguel is showing in Superior Spider-Man. I guess a lil bit of Edge of Time might happen

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.