Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Respect The Amazing Spider-Man: Greatest Feats Compilation

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
    blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

So, there's a pretty significant update coming soon, courtesy of me re-reading Peter Parker: Spider-Man as well as Spider-Man and the X-Men (see my last few posts here for what's coming from those 2 series) as well as me receiving an awesome collection of feats from @amazingfantasy. Hopefully, I'll get that done in the next couple of weeks!

amazingfantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Awesome thread mate. All hail Spidey. ?? positive the next update will be great as well!

StrongTower7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By StrongTower7

DISPLAY OF CHARACTER:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strongtower7: nice scans mate! I know some of these aren't 616 Spidey (at least 2 are Ultimate Peter). Can you just confirm which ones are 616 Peter (and, if possible, also provide sources) before I add them? Also, in which category do you think they fit best?

Thanks for contributing!

StrongTower7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: I appreciate it! The pleasure is all mine. I'm going to need some time to get back to you on the sources, if that's okay. I will try my best to find the universe and issue of each Spidey!

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: I appreciate it! The pleasure is all mine. I'm going to need some time to get back to you on the sources, if that's okay. I will try my best to find the universe and issue of each Spidey!

I know that the 3rd and last scans are Ultimate Spidey, and I know the sources for the second and second last scans. So don't worry about those. I also know that the 2 Morlun ones are 616, but I don't remember their exact issue (probably around ASM v2 35-45, but not sure). The first one seems like 616, but I'm not sure and have no clue what issue it could be.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Intelligence: Spider-Man can scrape data off the omega drive, which has redundant self-healing firewalls down to a sub-atomic level. (Avenging Spider-Man 6, Punisher v8 10)

Spider-Man can build a gun which completely destroys unstable molecules. (Punisher v8 10, Daredevil v3 11)

Marcos_Reilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

He has a microseond feat

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By blackspidey2099

No Caption Provided

He has a microseond feat

Nice, that's a REALLY good one. Thanks for sharing!

Marcos_Reilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I don't know the comic, but is a excellent feat

No Caption Provided

Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man #183

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By blackspidey2099

Durability: Spider-Man survives being shocked by Dr. Doom's armor, which emits over 100,000 megavolts of electricity. He also survives then being blasted by Doom. (uncited)

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
    deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: bravo man, bravo. Really appreciate the citations and links. Will definitely learn a lot here

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@webinyoureye11: Thanks bro, I’m really glad you liked it. And please, if you do have any Spidey feats which I have not included in here (or if you can give a citation to one of the included feats), I’d love to add them. As I said in the first post, I plan to keep this updated for the foreseeable future, as well as keep rereading Spider-Man back issues to see what feats I’ve missed, so keep checking for updates lol.

As of now, I still have to add some feats from Untold Tales and Peter Parker Spider-Man, as well as reorganize the last section so I can have quips, battles, statements, and iconic moments.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: I'd love to help, but I don't have access to comics. But I would suggest you google search jashros spiderman cavs, or just pm him. He usually had good scans and knows what issue they're from and what not. That's usually what I do if I'm looking for Spider-Man feats

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@webinyoureye11: ahh, okay that sucks. If I may, I’d recommend getting a Marvel Unlimited subscription if you ever want to read the comics, it’s a pretty good deal.

I’ll definitely check out some of jashro’s CaVs when I get time, in case he has any I’ve missed here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: yeah, I've had one before, but money is tight and comic subscriptions are not high on my priority list. I'll look over some scan I've found, but I have no idea what issue they are from, so I'd be missing context. But if you'd like I'll pm you what I find

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By blackspidey2099

@webinyoureye11: ahh, okay. Well, hope things get a bit better for you!

Yeah, and just send me any scans you have, I’ve got pretty skilled at tracking down sources for them (especially since most of the places you can find feats for Peter don’t bother to list scans...)

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it just me, or is this CRAZY impressive?

No Caption Provided

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

You did great with this OP dude. Amazing stuff.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099 said:

No Caption Provided

You did great with this OP dude. Amazing stuff.

Thanks mate, I'm glad you liked it! I know you're a Spidey expert, so if you do see anything you think deserves to be on here, please let me know.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By blackspidey2099

@bjparks@Elbarto17@jb681131@crazyspideyfan@strongtower7@amazingfantasy@marcos_reilly@webinyoureye11@heatblaze123

@animehunter

@itsaworld, @ursaber, , @quilsniv

@zariusii, @eto

@riscrit, @magnetic_eye, @theheaven_guardian10, @knightwriteri, @thor_parker82,, @the_waffle, @skyleat

Just wondering what you guys think of using feats from series set in Spider-Man's past (so stories which are meant to occur in the past of 616 Spider-Man, but don't 100% match up with the time-line as shown in the original comics) such as Untold Tales of Spider-Man, Spider-Man: Spectacular one-shot, Spider-Man/Doctor Octopus: Year One, Spider-Man: Learning to Crawl, Spider-Man: Season One, etc. I definitely won't use stuff that certainly doesn't match up with 616 continuity (ex. Spidey, or Spider-Man: Chapter One), but these series are a bit more of a grey area which makes it harder to decide. Or, I can just include those feats and give them a marker if they happen in flashback-type stories.

What do you think?

Marcos_Reilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can include the feats and give the marker

StrongTower7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: I say include them! It's all about respecting Spidey, so even if one wouldn't be able to use scans from those issues in, say, threads or debates because they're "outdated," at least people will know that Spidey pulled those feats off at some point and realize he is bad**s.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By blackspidey2099

@strongtower7: Yeah, I guess that is best then. It’s not that you can’t include those scans since they are “outdated”, the problem is that sometimes stories which are supposed to be set in Spidey’s past don’t 100% agree with the timeline as shown in the earlyissues of ASM. By that, I mean there are small discrepancies (but nothing too major) so it’s up to debate if those are just writing mistakes and the stories occurred in 616, or if they occurred in an alternative universe (ex. The Spidey series or the Spider-Man Chapter One series).

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marcos_reilly: Yeah, I will be giving citations for all those feats, so people will know where they came from. And I guess I could put an asterisk or something in the description for feats in flashback issues.

StrongTower7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@blackspidey2099: You should add this feat to this if you don't already have it

No Caption Provided

as well as this fte speed feat that's not as good as garou's

No Caption Provided

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: You should add this feat to this if you don't already have it

No Caption Provided

as well as this fte speed feat that's not as good as garou's

No Caption Provided

Sorry for the delay, but I just got around to adding these. Thanks for the contribution. By any chance, do you know which issues these came from (to my eye, they seem to be probably during the ASM 200s) so I can cite them as well"?

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099:

Sorry for the delay, but I just got around to adding these. Thanks for the contribution. By any chance, do you know which issues these came from (to my eye, they seem to be probably during the ASM 200s) so I can cite them as well"?

Yeah, the first scan is from Amazing Spider-Man issue #227 and the second I honestly can't remember, I know it's sometime after the first one but still in the Amazing Spider-man 200s.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099:

Yeah, the first scan is from Amazing Spider-Man issue #227 and the second I honestly can't remember, I know it's sometime after the first one but still in the Amazing Spider-man 200s.

Thanks mate, sorry I didn't see your reply sooner (my notifications were completely cluttered up by that spammer).

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000: pretty impressive, it shows that Spider Sense can detect even light speed attacks. Do you remember which issue that is from?

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000: pretty impressive, it shows that Spider Sense can detect even light speed attacks. Do you remember which issue that is from?

web of spider-man issue 50

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By blackspidey2099

@watcher5000 said:
    @blackspidey2099 said:

web of spider-man issue 50

Thanks!

EDIT: nvm, I already have a feat of Spider-Man being able to detect light speed attacks with Spider Sense, so I probably won't add this one. Thanks though!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.