Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

My opinion on Superior Spider man

papabearg4d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By papabearg4d

I think it would have been better if Spider man becomes a villain from the beginning of Superior rather than Doc Oc trying to be a hero... I mean it felt like the writer was indecisive as to whether he wanted Peter or Doc to be Spidey or whether he did the right thing or not on the whole switch mind kill Peter idea. I know some say that the whole idea is really bad (putting it nicely) but since it already happened, this is what I think. What about yours?

DoctorGraybles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papabearg4d:Otto Octavius posing as Peter Parker to be the Superior Spider-Man= Fake It by Seether nuff said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhrKRaIqGzE

But seriously if you have been following Avenging Spider-Man they are making it pretty darn clear that he is going to do something villainous or horrible sometime soon. The Time Variance Authority are quoted with saying that he causes a whole lot of pain and destroys a lot of lives in his time as Spider-Man.

papabearg4d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papabearg4d:

But seriously if you have been following Avenging Spider-Man they are making it pretty darn clear that he is going to do something villainous or horrible sometime soon. The Time Variance Authority are quoted with saying that he causes a whole lot of pain and destroys a lot of lives in his time as Spider-Man.

I know all that, I am saying that it could have been better if he did something villainous on issue # 1

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

My opinion is that its proof that maybe Marvel comics just isn't for me anymore, I won't talk down to anyone who likes it but I just don't feel like its my Marvel anymore.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.