Most romantic moments between Peter Parker and Mary Jane ??

#1 Edited by Thor_Parker82 (16628 posts) - - Show Bio

Post your favorite romantic moments between Peter Parker and Mary Jane, it can be from any universe, but solely between Peter and MJ, preferably either in the 616 or ultimate universe.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
#3 Posted by amazing_webhead (9983 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#4 Edited by animehunter (8857 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Spidey_Jackson (6359 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate MJ yo. Lol

Beata

#6 Posted by TheExile285 (4353 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16628 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by amazing_webhead (9983 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by animehunter (8857 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by animehunter (8857 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by amazing_webhead (9983 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by TheExile285 (4353 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by AkshSarpanch (3573 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate MJ yo. Lol

Beata

True. Almost every female characters in comics are sluts and untrue to their love except Wanda and Sue.

#14 Posted by Spidey_Jackson (6359 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Shadowmaster91 (2114 posts) - - Show Bio

What is the status of MJ in the life of Peter right now?

#16 Posted by animehunter (8857 posts) - - Show Bio

What is the status of MJ in the life of Peter right now?

Thanks to One More Day and a deal with the devil to Save Aunt may, which is also considered one of the worst stories ever. Peter and Mary Jane are no longer Married, it has been wiped from existence, Which IMO is the WORST mistake made by Marvel.

and right now, due to consequences of Superior Spider-Man, ugh, where at the end she states that she no longer wants to be part of Peter's Spider-Man life, even though she still cares for him, she leaves never to be seen again until she moves to be a main supporting character in Invincible Iron Man as Tony new personal assistant, and then reappearing in ASM v4 12-15 which takes place about 8-10 months after superior.

and in my opinion this should NEVER have happened, the stories are boring, not well written, and is a slap to the face of what Spider-Man really stand for. and if this poll is to goby A LOT of people agree - Poll: Would You Like to See the Effects of "Spider-Man: One More Day" Reversed? | Comic Book Resources

#17 Edited by Shadowmaster91 (2114 posts) - - Show Bio

@animehunter: Thanks. I knew about that 3 things. I though that the reason for this post was because something changed recently.... Silk or the shorty?

#18 Edited by animehunter (8857 posts) - - Show Bio

@animehunter: Thanks. I knew about that 3 things. I though that the reason for this post was because something changed recently.... Silk or the shorty?

Right now, no one, Silk is off doing her own thing in her own book and Anna has a new boyfriend.

#19 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16628 posts) - - Show Bio

@spidey_jackson said:

I hate MJ yo. Lol

Beata

True. Almost every female characters in comics are sluts and untrue to their love except Wanda and Sue.

This is so wrong that I can say for sure that you don´t read much Spider-Man.

Mary Jane is the most loyal girl you can find in any medium, she is independent, smart, hot as hell and has never been a slut, she is always portrayed as a loyal woman.

#20 Posted by Aros001 (3766 posts) - - Show Bio

@akshsarpanch said:
@spidey_jackson said:

I hate MJ yo. Lol

Beata

Mary Jane is the most loyal girl you can find in any medium, she is independent, smart, hot as hell and has never been a slut, she is always portrayed as a loyal woman.

Except for when Joe Quesada is involved, as it is my understand that he is the one who had J Michael Straczynski write One More Day (directly after JMS's run brough the two characters closer than ever before) and used One Moment In Time to try and cover his ass by writing Mary Jane as sobbing woman who could not handle being with Peter anymore, thus trying to make it more her fault that Peter's that the deal with Mephisto was made.

#21 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16628 posts) - - Show Bio

@aros001 said:
@thor_parker82 said:
@akshsarpanch said:
@spidey_jackson said:

I hate MJ yo. Lol

Beata

Except for when Joe Quesada is involved, as it is my understand that he is the one who had J Michael Straczynski write One More Day (directly after JMS's run brough the two characters closer than ever before) and used One Moment In Time to try and cover his ass by writing Mary Jane as sobbing woman who could not handle being with Peter anymore, thus trying to make it more her fault that Peter's that the deal with Mephisto was made.

Well, OMIT didn´t really portray MJ as a sobbing woman although it did put a bigger blame on her about their breakup, but she is constantly portrayed as a very loyal girlfriend who would go to any length for her love for Peter, and to me, they are the best couple in any medium.

#22 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16628 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

I´m just obsessed with Mary Jane, she is perfect, PERFECT.

#23 Edited by ZariusII (6141 posts) - - Show Bio
@thor_parker82 said:
@aros001 said:
@thor_parker82 said:
@akshsarpanch said:
@spidey_jackson said:

I hate MJ yo. Lol

Beata

Well, OMIT didn´t really portray MJ as a sobbing woman

Yes it did.

And I'd say RYV MJ and Newspaper MJ are both way more perfect than Mephistoverse MJ at this point.

#24 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16628 posts) - - Show Bio

@zariusii: Well, we can at least agree that Pre-OMD Mary Jane is perfect ?? Because she is.

#25 Posted by ursaber (10647 posts) - - Show Bio

@zariusii: Well, we can at least agree that Pre-OMD Mary Jane is perfect ?? Because she is.

She was perfect because she was imperfect. A wholly believable person with traits and flaws. Nothing is ever or ever will be perfect in this reality (real world). The only kind of perfect we can achieve is our definition of the term.

Avatar image for deactivated-5caa8c47e8598
#26 Posted by deactivated-5caa8c47e8598 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

This was easily one of the most romantic scenes (I think it was their first kiss...?)

No Caption Provided

#27 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16628 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber said:
@thor_parker82 said:

She was perfect because she was imperfect. A wholly believable person with traits and flaws. Nothing is ever or ever will be perfect in this reality (real world). The only kind of perfect we can achieve is our definition of the term.

Of course, that´s what I was referring to, if she was really perfect her character wouldn´t be interesting, what I was aiming was to say that her character is excellent, I guess "excellent" or "great" is a better word.

#28 Posted by Dernman (26381 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber said:
@thor_parker82 said:

Of course, that´s what I was referring to, if she was really perfect her character wouldn´t be interesting, what I was aiming was to say that her character is excellent, I guess "excellent" or "great" is a better word.

You might even say "spectacular" or "amazing". (wink)

No?

How about Marvelous Mary Jane?

#29 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16628 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:
@thor_parker82 said:
@ursaber said:
@thor_parker82 said:

You might even say "spectacular" or "amazing". (wink)

No?

How about Marvelous Mary Jane?

Nice play of words, so hilarious.

No Caption Provided

LOL, just kidding man :P

#30 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16628 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#31 Posted by jashro44 (54824 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#32 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16628 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Great, that was great, if you have more, keep em coming please.

#33 Posted by ZhangThong12 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@thor_parker82: the one where Peter makes a deal with an ancient demon and erases their relationship from existence.

(If someone made this joke already, I'm sorry for being such a generic asshat.)

#34 Posted by ZhangThong12 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

On a serious note... I think this is my favorite.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.