Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Lunella Lafayette > Peter Parker

TrustNoOne22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In a couple of issues, Luna has proven to be a better kid hero and a more useful team mate than Peter has in his heyday teen years. I hope her and Peter never meet, yet another kid hero that embarrasses Peter to the point of shame in thinking his "great responsibilities" are incredibly small and minor.

ItsaWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone clue me in as to who Lunella Lafayette is?

King_Nomarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsaworld: A 9 year old inhuman that's being called the smartest in the Marvel Universe.

Avatar image for theheaven_guardian10
    TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ItsaWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsaworld: A 9 year old inhuman that's being called the smartest in the Marvel Universe.

OHHHHHHH! Moon Girl!!! Ohhh. For a moment there, I thought the guy was talking about some Anime charcater cause of the name.

Ah, she is nice at moments but I don't see her topping others. That's okay. To each their own I guess.

amazingfantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just Peter? Pfft.
    Lunella>Everyone. She's the smartest there is.

TrustNoOne22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TrustNoOne22

Even Kamala Khan has a better track record in having it both ways with her superhero/civie duel life. I guess at the time, Peter just was too immature for his position.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Even Kamala Khan has a better track record in having it both ways with her superhero/civie duel life. I guess at the time, Peter just was too immature for his position.

You can thank Slott for that.

TrustNoOne22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:
    @trustnoone22 said:

You can thank Slott for that.

Slott is not to blame here, Peter just doesn't have the showings that puts his credibility on Luna or Kamala's. Kamala is a team leader while Spidey barely was a reserve Avenger, Luna's science has helped out Dr. Strange, Dr. Strange of all people.

Dalwih

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trustnoone22 said:

I dunno, I haven't read TOO much of miss Khan, but I don't think she had that good ol' Parker luck going against her. Petey had to juggle quite a bit growing up outside of school and being Spider-Man. Has Kamala's super hero life really jeopardized her civilian life that much?

TrustNoOne22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dalwih said:

@trustnoone22 said:

I dunno, I haven't read TOO much of miss Khan, but I don't think she had that good ol' Parker luck going against her. Petey had to juggle quite a bit growing up outside of school and being Spider-Man. Has Kamala's super hero life really jeopardized her civilian life that much?

Kamala been fighting a war against the x-men and has been targeted by many times just because she's a inhuman. She literally was brought into a war against superheroes and her family paid for the price of her crime fighting life and alien superpower orgins. Peter's life was cake compared to hers, and he had the genius to get his aunt may out of poverty as well as a gig with the avengers and ff.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.