Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

losing his upgrades

blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By blade hunter

is spider-man losing his "upgrades" a bad thing or a good thing i think its a bad think its a bad thing

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By zero edge

I have mixed feelings about everything Spidey right now

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_Martian

Good, very good. The idea of upgrading him was stupid. They gave him the ability to create webs because of the movie, which in the movie thats kind of cool. But you don't base your comics off of the movie adaption of your comics. That is just dumb. Then the rest of it is not needed. Spider-Man is awsome because he is the underdog.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By danhimself

he barely ever used his upgrades we saw his stingers what? twice? and the one thing that always bothered me about his organic webshooters was how convienent was it they operated exactly like his nonorganics...in my opinion he should have never got them especially if they were just planning on taking them away the whole time

zero edge said:

"I have mixed feelings about everything Spidey right now
    "
    and i agree with you there everytime i read something bnd although they are good stories they feel like i'm reading an alternate reality story if i'm to get into bnd i need more backstory on what's happened to spidey in this timeline i don't feel any connection what so ever
    Neocrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Neocrous

I think it was a bad idea he lost his upgrades because some of them made him more realistic, but he really should have used them more than he did

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.