kitty pryde or rogue as spider-man girlfriend.

#1 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

do fans like kitty or rogue as peters girlfriend i think it is diferent and not bad.

#2 Posted by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty seems like the one most fitting because her journey towards maturity sort of parallels with Peter... as in starting as a nervous youngster before maturing.

Btw... I am not sure the mods will be too pleased with that avatar of yours.

#3 Posted by ZariusII (5749 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty had her chance with Peter in the Ultimate Universe and Peter wound up falling back in love with MJ

#4 Posted by ursaber (10135 posts) - - Show Bio

@zariusii: @outside_85: @loganrogue24:

There is no Peter x Rogue romance.

However I did like and enjoy the Peter x Kitty romance and wish it had lasted longer and ended on better terms.

#5 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber: i think in the 90s cartoon of spider-man were the x-men guest stared Rogue was interested in spidey. however i could be remembering wrong.

#6 Posted by ursaber (10135 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber: i think in the 90s cartoon of spider-man were the x-men guest stared Rogue was interested in spidey. however i could be remembering wrong.

Spider-Man caught her when she was falling and Rogue flirted briefly with Spidey. That's the extent of it.

#7 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber: now i remember your right peter might find Rogue attractive but he loves mary jane watson at the time. so peter kitty are the canon and Rogue was just flirting.

#8 Posted by ursaber (10135 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber: now i remember your right peter might find Rogue attractive but he loves mary jane watson at the time. so peter kitty are the canon and Rogue was just flirting.

Peter and Kitty are only canon in the Ultimate Universe.

Peter and Mary Jane are forever.

Peter and Rogue never will be.

#9 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber: thank you i think your correct.

#11 Posted by FromAPOV (102 posts) - - Show Bio

LoganRouge24: Neither, Peter X MJ for life, Baby.

Avatar image for christianrapper
#12 Posted by christianrapper (6283 posts) - - Show Bio

i am still pushing that storm thing.

this character must be in the 616

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.