Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Is there anyway for Peter Parker to regain his old status?

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

There is only reason I would accept to keeping Peter dead, his life being so ruined it makes Darth Vader's look joyful. Is the only solution to allow Peter to return and actually have everything he had before another cosmic retcon?

LaserLambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By LaserLambert

@krspacet said:

There is only reason I would accept to keeping Peter dead, his life being so ruined it makes Darth Vader's look joyful. Is the only solution to allow Peter to return and actually have everything he had before another cosmic retcon?

make a deal with the devil.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

No. It's a comic book, they'll find a way to bring him back.

MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't even care if they gave Jonah back the Bugle and had Peter work there again. Horizon Labs is gone, so it really doesn't matter that he's blackballed anyway now. He'll still have his Aunt May and his dopey friends, no matter what, and I can take or leave the Avengers membership honestly.

As long as it's not another complete butchering of the storyline, like the end of the Clone Saga, Chapter 1, JMS, or OMD it'll be ok I think. I mean what did he really have besides a job?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By kidchipotle

No. It's a comic book, they'll find a way to bring him back.

spider11211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A better writer.

Funkypanda123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.