Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

I think people underestimate Spider-Man

• 58 results
    DanMarshall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By DanMarshall

Hmm if these are all official Spider-Man attributes now, I reject the super speed and the immunity to toxic material. He has been poisoned multiple times before, and im on the fence about his spider martial arts that just sounds lame. Next thing you know Spider-Man will have the same powers as Superman too.

izamanaick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
    blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

All the time, haha. Even in-universe.

DanMarshall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By DanMarshall

@izamanaick: All I know about Miles is he's a black teen, shares the same powers as Peter as well as some that are unique to him though I dont really care to know what they are, and Bendis created him so im not interested in learning about him until Bendis is gone which will be a while.

izamanaick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danmarshall: That's the thing, they're not unique to him. Jess has venom blasts and Venom has camouflage.

Every single one of his fanboys makes him out like he's the only Spider who can use venom blasts and camo.

And then they call him the best out of all the Spider-people when they know bugger all about half of them.

DanMarshall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By DanMarshall

@izamanaick:I was just thinking of the differences in his abilities from Peter's abilities, but anyway giving him powers other Spider people have is still pretty lazy. Maybe give him the ability to grow a set of legs out of his back, but as I type this I think there was already a Spider-Girl who had something similar to that already anyway. Ok if he has no real original Spider abilities of his own why did he make it out of the ultimate universe then?

(Being a black teenage super hero doesn't count they could just as easily created a totally unique hero like that who doesn't add to the already excessive number of spider characters) I assume its because Marvel loves Bendis the continuity destroying butthole.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danmarshall: You can't reject super speed lol. Anyways, you sound pretty ignorant when it comes to Spider-Man or related stuff. Miles is a cool character and Bendis did a good job in Ultimate Spider-Man.

GreatSpiderBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Spiderman these days is leagues above what he was before

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.