How strong physically is MCU Spiderman ?

Posted by camilopezo (2082 posts) 1 year, 2 months ago

Poll: How strong physically is MCU Spiderman ? (37 votes)

Below 10 tons 16%
10 -19 tons 30%
20 -29 tons 22%
30-39 Tons 8%
40-49 Tons 0%
At least 50 tons 24%
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
#1 Posted by deactivated-5c531e53b02be (3640 posts) - - Show Bio

strong af.

Caught a Car, and held that boat together briefly

#2 Edited by Amcu (17041 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen to many crazy calculations for his strength and I've been to impressed with his feats just visually to really place him below 50 tons.

I have a higher opinion of most characters(especially street levelers) strength than most other users. Especially characters that can bend or degrade metal(thinking MCU Super Soldiers and CW Mirakuru users).

#3 Edited by Superhero24 (4766 posts) - - Show Bio

30 - 39 tons with his better feats, but 20 - 29 tons more consistently.

#4 Posted by madcrusher (293 posts) - - Show Bio

he's about as strong as his comic counterpart . So i guess 15 -25 tons with 30 tons being his upper limit.

#5 Posted by LDM (5362 posts) - - Show Bio

20 tons

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
#6 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio

he's about as strong as his comic counterpart . So i guess 15 -25 tons with 30 tons being his upper limit.

lol no

Avatar image for christianrapper
#7 Posted by christianrapper (6367 posts) - - Show Bio

@madcrusher said:

lol no

it's not that funny. he is stronger really. Spider-Man is still listed as a 20 tonner in the comics. yes, I know that he has a few strength feats that should put him in the 100 ton range.

Loading Video...

#8 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio

@christianrapper: the problem is that you are comparing MCU Spidey's absolute best feat to Spider-Man's states strength which is even lower than his average baseline strength. If you're using only MCU Peter's number one feat, you should do the same for 616 Peter, in which case Peter is still much stronger. If you look at averages and not outliers, 616 Peter is still stronger.

#9 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

10-19 tons.

#10 Posted by Green_Tea (10574 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao MCU pete wasn't even doing most of the work in that ferry scene, he shot several webs that held the boat in place while he only held on to two strands.

#11 Edited by ad-arts (2046 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually he has never shown anything above 10 tons. Boat feat, its actually not that impressive at all if you understand what happened.

#12 Posted by StrongTower7 (257 posts) - - Show Bio

How many tons is the jet bridge that Peter held up in Civil War?

#13 Edited by amazingfantasy (2497 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackspidey2099 said:

@christianrapper: the problem is that you are comparing MCU Spidey's absolute best feat to Spider-Man's states strength which is even lower than his average baseline strength. If you're using only MCU Peter's number one feat, you should do the same for 616 Peter, in which case Peter is still much stronger. If you look at averages and not outliers, 616 Peter is still stronger.

This. OP didn't even mention 616 but leave it to some fans and their habit to compare anything to comics version, which would logically have the edge for obvious reasons... <_<

#14 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingfantasy: yeah, but on topic I think MCU Spidey is probably going to be portrayed as a 10-20 tonner.

#15 Posted by amazingfantasy (2497 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#16 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7663 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe a 2 tonner

#17 Posted by deadmansticks (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@ad-arts: The jet bridge in civil war was 10+ tons (maybe 15+), and he caught it while it was falling.

I’d put him around the 25-ton range.

Avatar image for christianrapper
#18 Posted by christianrapper (6367 posts) - - Show Bio

@ad-arts said:

Actually he has never shown anything above 10 tons. Boat feat, its actually not that impressive at all if you understand what happened.

catching that jet bridge in civil war was far above 10 tons. also, it was moving which added more force.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.