Fun Love Spider Man Fan Art

#251 Posted by ursaber (10171 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#252 Edited by animehunter (8721 posts) - - Show Bio
#253 Posted by MarvelMan92 (5232 posts) - - Show Bio
#254 Posted by ursaber (10171 posts) - - Show Bio

@animehunter:

That's some epic art right there. Insomniac Spider Man and Survivor Lara Croft.

#255 Posted by ZariusII (5773 posts) - - Show Bio
#256 Posted by MarvelMan92 (5232 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's Another New Art by Mark Brooks Featuring The Lovely Mary Jane Watson(Parker):

No Caption Provided

#257 Posted by ursaber (10171 posts) - - Show Bio
#258 Posted by ursaber (10171 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#260 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16369 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber: Now that's what I call real art.

#261 Posted by ursaber (10171 posts) - - Show Bio

MY friend, you grace with your presence. How have you been?

#262 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16369 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber said:
@thor_parker82 said:

MY friend, you grace with your presence. How have you been?

Thanks bro, I'm good. How about you ?

#263 Posted by ursaber (10171 posts) - - Show Bio

@thor_parker82:

Well. What you been up to friend.

Captain Manvers arrives next week but then so does Devil May Cry 5 for which I am completely psyched for.

#264 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16369 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber said:

@thor_parker82:

Captain Manvers arrives next week but then so does Devil May Cry 5 for which I am completely psyched for.

Brie Larson kills any interest I had in this movie.

DMC5 huh ? Never played that. What is it about ?

#265 Posted by ursaber (10171 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber said:

@thor_parker82:

You've never played Devil May Cry? FOR SHAME!

LOL, nah don't worry, neither have I but I follow the game nonetheless for its story, action and over the topness.

This trailer will relate the story of the series and the other is the DMC5 official trailer!

Let me know what you think!

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

#266 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16369 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber said:
@thor_parker82 said:
@ursaber said:

@thor_parker82:

You've never played Devil May Cry? FOR SHAME!

LOL, nah don't worry, neither have I but I follow the game nonetheless for its story, action and over the topness.

This trailer will relate the story of the series and the other is the DMC5 official trailer!

Let me know what you think!

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Sorry for the delay my friend.

That looks pretty neat, but I think it will have to wait since I just finished the first "Last of Us" game and I need to get the second, I also need to get the Spider-Man DLC's, and after that, I guess I'll have to decide between buying RDR2 or DMC5 since it looks awesome as well.

#267 Posted by ursaber (10171 posts) - - Show Bio

@thor_parker82:

Last of Us 2 isn't due for release in quite a while. So you won't be able to play that yet.

RDR2 is a phenomenal game which you should get immediately. Get this game only if you are willing to pretty much forget about real life for the next couple of weeks cause it is a MASSIVE, a GARGANTUAN epic of a game.

If you watched the trailers I put about DMC and if you like hack and slash action games then there is no better candidate than this upcoming entry in the acclaimed franchise.

#268 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16369 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber said:

@thor_parker82:

Last of Us 2 isn't due for release in quite a while. So you won't be able to play that yet.

RDR2 is a phenomenal game which you should get immediately. Get this game only if you are willing to pretty much forget about real life for the next couple of weeks cause it is a MASSIVE, a GARGANTUAN epic of a game.

If you watched the trailers I put about DMC and if you like hack and slash action games then there is no better candidate than this upcoming entry in the acclaimed franchise.

Oh, I thought the release was close.

Lol, sounds right up my alley. By the way, you never answered my question on the PM regarding God of War, now that was a massive game with a lot to do, the amount of hours I spent playing that game and completing only the main story were a lot, and I mean a lot lol, and I'm still missing the side missions, favors, discovery of maps and stuff.

Yes I did, it looks pretty great man, I'll have to decide which one of the two to buy first, money doesn't grow on trees lol.

#269 Posted by ursaber (10171 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, sounds right up my alley. By the way, you never answered my question on the PM regarding God of War, now that was a massive game with a lot to do, the amount of hours I spent playing that game and completing only the main story were a lot, and I mean a lot lol, and I'm still missing the side missions, favors, discovery of maps and stuff.

Yes I did, it looks pretty great man, I'll have to decide which one of the two to buy first, money doesn't grow on trees lol.

A date for Last of Us 2's release is still TBA. Speculation says it might release this Summer or Fall.

God of War 2018, sounds like you already played it. What was your question.

RDR2 has already been released but you need over 100GB of free space to have it digitally unless you buy the disc. I bet DMC5 will be less taxing on the system. It depends what you like more, open world game or hack and slash action. I can't get RDR2 because its not out on PC yet.

#270 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16369 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber said:
@thor_parker82 said:

A date for Last of Us 2's release is still TBA. Speculation says it might release this Summer or Fall.

God of War 2018, sounds like you already played it. What was your question.

RDR2 has already been released but you need over 100GB of free space to have it digitally unless you buy the disc. I bet DMC5 will be less taxing on the system. It depends what you like more, open world game or hack and slash action. I can't get RDR2 because its not out on PC yet.

I see, hope it doesn't take too long, the first one was great, although too short.

Just wanted to know if you've played God of War and what you thought about it.

#271 Posted by ursaber (10171 posts) - - Show Bio

I see, hope it doesn't take too long, the first one was great, although too short.

I'm still heartbroken over the prologue and the death of Sara. I liked her way more than Ellie. Not that Ellie wasn't fine. But Sara was just more endearing. "drugs, I sell hardcore drugs" LOL, such a cute kid

Have not played God of War 4. Only played GoW3 which was excellent until it crashed my PS3 and had to delete my 350 hours and 81 levels of Skyrim (without cheats!) and Ghost of Sparta.

From what I've seen, God of War 4 is a story rich narrative with tight controls and incredible graphics and environments. I do not doubt it was deserving of Game of the Year.

#272 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16369 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber said:
@thor_parker82 said:

I'm still heartbroken over the prologue and the death of Sara. I liked her way more than Ellie. Not that Ellie wasn't fine. But Sara was just more endearing. "drugs, I sell hardcore drugs" LOL, such a cute kid

Have not played God of War 4. Only played GoW3 which was excellent until it crashed my PS3 and had to delete my 350 hours and 81 levels of Skyrim (without cheats!) and Ghost of Sparta.

From what I've seen, God of War 4 is a story rich narrative with tight controls and incredible graphics and environments. I do not doubt it was deserving of Game of the Year.

Yeah, the prologue was devastating, I like both Sara and Ellie, the latter had great development throughout the story.

GOW4 is an asbolute masterpiece, the best game I have played, it deserved Game of the Year no doubt, it was beyond amazing.

#273 Posted by ursaber (10171 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, the prologue was devastating, I like both Sara and Ellie, the latter had great development throughout the story.

GOW4 is an asbolute masterpiece, the best game I have played, it deserved Game of the Year no doubt, it was beyond amazing.

Joel was a great anti hero and a very human and pained character. Tess was also an excellent figure with remarkable facial animation. The psycho cannibal who tries to kill Ellie, David is actually Nolan North, the actor of Nathan Drake. And the ending was a real bittersweet masterpiece.

My favorite game of all time is Mass Effect 2. That was a glorious masterpiece.

#274 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16369 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber said:
@thor_parker82 said:

Joel was a great anti hero and a very human and pained character. Tess was also an excellent figure with remarkable facial animation. The psycho cannibal who tries to kill Ellie, David is actually Nolan North, the actor of Nathan Drake. And the ending was a real bittersweet masterpiece.

My favorite game of all time is Mass Effect 2. That was a glorious masterpiece.

The cannibal that tries to kill Ellie was a pretty good character, I genuinely never saw coming that he was a psycopath, he seemed like a pretty good human being in his first encounter with Ellie, someone that genuinely just tried to help, but damn, what a turn. The animation was indeed pretty good.

I haven't played Mass Effect, sadly.

#275 Edited by MarvelMan92 (5232 posts) - - Show Bio

@thor_parker82: @ursaber: Huh, A Forum About Spider-Man Art And We're just Talking About Games. Lol Nah, It's Fine. I Don't Mind. If I Had A PS4, I'd Finally Be Able To Get The Spider-Man PS4 Game Along With Red Dead Redemption. God Of War 4 Looked Way Different From The Previous Series. I Wonder, Had The Game Truly Been Open World After You Complete The Game, I Would Enjoyed Exploring More Of Midgard And All Of The Realms. Can't Wait To see Them Face Off Against Thor And Odin In The Next Game Even Though They Are Sadly Awful People In This World.

But, Spider-Man Had Some Competition. In All Honesty, I Thought It Would At Least Beat Both Red Dead Redemption And God Of War For Best Performance, Graphics, Audio, Score, And Story. But, Man, Did It Come Close. It Won Other Awards And Yes Received Game Of The Year In Others. But, It Really Had Some Competition. Hope To See How The Next Game Improves Along With Other Marvel Titles.

Speaking Of, Since God Of War Including Norse Mythology, What Do You All Want To See In A Thor Game?

And Speaking Of The Last Of Us, What Do You Think About The Story In The Sequel, Ellie's Development, And If Joel Is Still Here Or Not?

#276 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16369 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelman92:

Huh, A Forum About Spider-Man Art And We're just Talking About Games. Lol Nah, It's Fine. I Don't Mind. If I Had A PS4, I'd Finally Be Able To Get The Spider-Man PS4 Game Along With Red Dead Redemption. God Of War 4 Looked Way Different From The Previous Series. I Wonder, Had The Game Truly Been Open World After You Complete The Game, I Would Enjoyed Exploring More Of Midgard And All Of The Realms.

It is an open world though, kind of, you can still explore a large part of Midgard, you can travel to other realms and explore them as well, like Alfheim, Helheim, Niffleheim and Muspelheim.

Can't Wait To see Them Face Off Against Thor And Odin In The Next Game Even Though They Are Sadly Awful People In This World.

That's the gist of the game though, apparently all gods are awful people, greek and norse alike.

But, Spider-Man Had Some Competition. In All Honesty, I Thought It Would At Least Beat Both Red Dead Redemption And God Of War For Best Performance, Graphics, Audio, Score, And Story. But, Man, Did It Come Close. It Won Other Awards And Yes Received Game Of The Year In Others. But, It Really Had Some Competition. Hope To See How The Next Game Improves Along With Other Marvel Titles.

Spider-Man is my all time favorite hero/character, but to be honest, there was no way it was beating God of War in any of the departments you mention, the latter game was just a masterpiece.

Speaking Of, Since God Of War Including Norse Mythology, What Do You All Want To See In A Thor Game?

Realms and space travelling, Galactus, Surtur, Mangog, Hela, Odin, and most importantly, Asgard in a way we haven't seen it before.

Something that bugs me is that places like MCU Wakanda and DCEU Atlantis look way better and inspire more awe in live action than Asgard, in fact, MCU Asgard is very meh, and it should be the total opposite, Asgard in the comic books is often described as the greatest city in all the realms and cosmos, if the same effort was put on constructing MCU Asgard as Wakanda or Atlantis we could finally have something worth calling the city of the gods.

And Speaking Of The Last Of Us, What Do You Think About The Story In The Sequel, Ellie's Development, And If Joel Is Still Here Or Not?

Well, there isn't much known about the story of the sequel other than apparently Ellie being lesbian, and if Joel isn't there, then consider me out, it was his relationship with Ellie that made the game amazing.

#277 Posted by MarvelMan92 (5232 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelman92:

Huh, A Forum About Spider-Man Art And We're just Talking About Games. Lol Nah, It's Fine. I Don't Mind. If I Had A PS4, I'd Finally Be Able To Get The Spider-Man PS4 Game Along With Red Dead Redemption. God Of War 4 Looked Way Different From The Previous Series. I Wonder, Had The Game Truly Been Open World After You Complete The Game, I Would Enjoyed Exploring More Of Midgard And All Of The Realms.

It is an open world though, kind of, you can still explore a large part of Midgard, you can travel to other realms and explore them as well, like Alfheim, Helheim, Niffleheim and Muspelheim.

Can't Wait To see Them Face Off Against Thor And Odin In The Next Game Even Though They Are Sadly Awful People In This World.

That's the gist of the game though, apparently all gods are awful people, greek and norse alike.

Spider-Man is my all time favorite hero/character, but to be honest, there was no way it was beating God of War in any of the departments you mention, the latter game was just a masterpiece.

Realms and space travelling, Galactus, Surtur, Mangog, Hela, Odin, and most importantly, Asgard in a way we haven't seen it before.

Something that bugs me is that places like MCU Wakanda and DCEU Atlantis look way better and inspire more awe in live action than Asgard, in fact, MCU Asgard is very meh, and it should be the total opposite, Asgard in the comic books is often described as the greatest city in all the realms and cosmos, if the same effort was put on constructing MCU Asgard as Wakanda or Atlantis we could finally have something worth calling the city of the gods.

Well, there isn't much known about the story of the sequel other than apparently Ellie being lesbian, and if Joel isn't there, then consider me out, it was his relationship with Ellie that made the game amazing.

Yeah, I Mean, I Would Really Love To See Asgard Done Right After Looking And Following The Thor Series And Lore. I Mean, Compared To Stuff Like Wakanda, Nova Corps, Knowhere, And Yes, Even Atlantis, Asgard Looked Pretty Bland. It Looked Like A City Of Instruments And Gold Than The Rich And Majestic City Of Gods. Infact, If They Make An Animated Feature Film Series In The Vein Of Spider-Verse,Then We'd Totally See Asgard And All The Realms And World's Done Right.

As For The Game, I'd Totally Love To See All That As Well. Taking Stuff From JMS, Simonson, Fraction, And Aaron's Runs Would Be Great. I'd Also Love To see Thor In His Mightiest.

As For The Last Of Us, Hope To See Joel Too.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.