Fun Love Spider Man Fan Art

#1 Edited by ursaber (10173 posts) - - Show Bio

Bunch of pictures of love and funny things about Spider Man in celebration of RYV and the reunion of everyone's favorite Marvel couple, MJ and Peter Parker.

NO GWENxPETER FOR SHE IN MY OPINION IS NOT PETER PARKER'S TRUE LOVE

#2 Posted by ursaber (10173 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by ursaber (10173 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#4 Edited by ursaber (10173 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by ursaber (10173 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#6 Posted by xendalia (326 posts) - - Show Bio

The last one is adorable.

#7 Posted by ursaber (10173 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by ursaber (10173 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by ursaber (10173 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#10 Edited by ZariusII (5777 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish we could get back to Benjy, Shelly and Raph when they're much older, it's awesome to think they've known he's had powers since they were all babies.

@ursaber

#11 Posted by MarvelMan92 (5233 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Art by Tonksiford

#12 Posted by MarvelMan92 (5233 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's Another One by Thergerjoos

No Caption Provided

#13 Posted by MarvelMan92 (5233 posts) - - Show Bio

Another One By Terry Moore

No Caption Provided

#14 Posted by ursaber (10173 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by ursaber (10173 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by ursaber (10173 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for blackspidey2099
#17 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the shopping list one, haha.

#18 Posted by ursaber (10173 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the shopping list one, haha.

LOL

It was really clever and very realistic. How many married men have not gone through that

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
#19 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber: Well I'm not married, but yeah, it was very funny and I thought it was extremely well drawn. Great artist!

#20 Edited by ursaber (10173 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#21 Edited by MarvelMan92 (5233 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber said:
No Caption Provided

Love Gabrielle Dell Otto :) He Should Work On Another Spider-Man Graphic Novel. Still Not A Fan Of How MJ Is Drawn So Incredibly Skinny At Times. I Like How He Draws MJ Here:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

#22 Posted by ursaber (10173 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelman92:

AAAAAAAGGH

GET THAT IRON MAN AND MJ PICTURE OUT OF MY THREAD NOW!!

THIS IS A SPIDER MAN AND MJ AND FAMILY ONLY ART THREAD. NO INTERLOPERS!!!!!

#23 Posted by MarvelMan92 (5233 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber said:

@marvelman92:

AAAAAAAGGH

GET THAT IRON MAN AND MJ PICTURE OUT OF MY THREAD NOW!!

THIS IS A SPIDER MAN AND MJ AND FAMILY ONLY ART THREAD. NO INTERLOPERS!!!!!

Sorry, I'll Get Rid Of This Thing Right Now. It's Just That It's Honestly The Best MJ Is Ever Drawn Under Gabrielle Dell Otto.

#24 Posted by BJParks (592 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelman92 *grins*

@ursaber Really? I love me some Dell'Otto Spidey, but I'm not sure about MJ. Any time I see MJ drawn, I think back to the original debut panel.

#25 Posted by ursaber (10173 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by MarvelMan92 (5233 posts) - - Show Bio

@bjparks said:

@marvelman92 *grins*

@ursaber Really? I love me some Dell'Otto Spidey, but I'm not sure about MJ. Any time I see MJ drawn, I think back to the original debut panel.

Indeed. I Like How MJ Would Look More Naturally Gorgeous Like Jane Levy, Holland Roden, Christina Hendricks, AlexandriaTheRed, Katherine McNamara, And Even Jenna Von Oy. All And All, I Like MJ To Look A Little More Natural And Less Boney Like Some Bulemic Person . You Know, More This:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

And Less Like Boney Bulemic

#27 Posted by ursaber (10173 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by BJParks (592 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelman92: Agreed. Still, I have to say that none of the pictures you posted feels as classic as the original debut panel.

#29 Posted by MarvelMan92 (5233 posts) - - Show Bio

@bjparks said:

@marvelman92: Agreed. Still, I have to say that none of the pictures you posted feels as classic as the original debut panel.

Her Debut Panel Is Nice. But I Like How She's Drawn Like Those Pictures I Showed You.

#30 Posted by ursaber (10173 posts) - - Show Bio

@bjparks said:

Her Debut Panel Is Nice. But I Like How She's Drawn Like Those Pictures I Showed You.

Original John Romita and Mike Deodato Mary Jane are my favorite drawings of Mary Jane. Her long dark red hair is timeless as opposed to the curly one of the 90's.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#31 Posted by ursaber (10173 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by oldwasher (1735 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber: thats awesome! honestly it looks almost straight out of RYV to me.

#33 Posted by ursaber (10173 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by oldwasher (1735 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Edited by ItsaWorld (2376 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber: @oldwasher: is it bad that I feel that this should of been the variant cover of issue 3? As cute as the idea was, issue 3's cover was nothing to write home about and something about the proportions and perspective of the characters seemed a bit off. This though has all the feel of a classic spidey style but with the new cast being part of it.

#36 Posted by oldwasher (1735 posts) - - Show Bio

@itsaworld: I personally feel a cover like this would be better for an issue that involved the whole family together. Issue 3 really mainly focused on Annie

#37 Posted by ursaber (10173 posts) - - Show Bio

@oldwasher: @itsaworld:

Not wrong at all. Personally covers should not be taken all that seriously. They have the tendency to incite a lie about what their stories are all about. They are meant to misdirect. I prefer simple minimalist covers.

#38 Posted by oldwasher (1735 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber: good point. and technically Annie kinda is front and in focus the most there I think.

#39 Edited by ItsaWorld (2376 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber said:

@oldwasher: @itsaworld:

Not wrong at all. Personally covers should not be taken all that seriously. They have the tendency to incite a lie about what their stories are all about. They are meant to misdirect. I prefer simple minimalist covers.

@oldwasher said:

@ursaber: good point. and technically Annie kinda is front and in focus the most there I think.

I was talking about Issue 3's Variant Cover

The regular cover is fantastic. It's the Variant I have problems with

#40 Posted by MarvelMan92 (5233 posts) - - Show Bio
@ursaber said:
@marvelman92 said:
@bjparks said:

Original John Romita and Mike Deodato Mary Jane are my favorite drawings of Mary Jane. Her long dark red hair is timeless as opposed to the curly one of the 90's.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I Like Them Too But I Like The Ones That Mark Bagley, Todd Mcfarlane, Sara Pichelli, Ryan Stegman, And Even The Late Mike Wieringo Drew Her.

#41 Posted by oldwasher (1735 posts) - - Show Bio

@itsaworld: ah ok. I didn't see the variant cover for that issue so I have no idea.

#42 Posted by ursaber (10173 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelman92: Yes I understand. You like curly hair completely wild and untamed like the girl from Brave. I like the straight and sleek long hair like the one in the images above I posted.

#43 Posted by ItsaWorld (2376 posts) - - Show Bio

@itsaworld: ah ok. I didn't see the variant cover for that issue so I have no idea.

It's really the drawing of annie that I trully dislike

No Caption Provided

#44 Posted by MarvelMan92 (5233 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber said:

@marvelman92: Yes I understand. You like curly hair completely wild and untamed like the girl from Brave. I like the straight and sleek long hair like the one in the images above I posted.

Well, Yeah That. But I Also Like Her To Look A Little More Natural Looking And Less Bulemic.

#45 Posted by ursaber (10173 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber said:

Well, Yeah That. But I Also Like Her To Look A Little More Natural Looking And Less Bulemic.

Her original timeless design is not unnatural and its certainly not bulemic. She looks perfect.

#46 Edited by oldwasher (1735 posts) - - Show Bio

@itsaworld: yeah after looking at it I can definitely see why you dislike it. I'm not sure what it is about annie's design for me but it just doesn't look quite right to me

#47 Posted by ItsaWorld (2376 posts) - - Show Bio

@itsaworld: yeah after looking at it I can definitely see why you dislike it. I'm not sure what it is about annie's design for me but it just doesn't look quite right to me

I'm going to blame proportions. If she was pulled to the foreground closer to her father, she'd apparently be his height. She seems very stiff for someone swinging in the sky like an acrobat.

You see Ryan's cover piece and its her flinging into the air. It's full of live and show's her power and capabilities. The covers he has made for this series seems to blow alotta the variants out of the water. They are filled with life, movement, everything a SpiderMan series should have.

I think they shoulda made an exclusive Variant cover made by his niece Ellie. People would of bought that like crack!

#48 Posted by BJParks (592 posts) - - Show Bio

This is pretty much what I think when I think of MJ.

No Caption Provided

#49 Edited by ursaber (10173 posts) - - Show Bio

@bjparks: Likewise. However her jugs in this picture are too big. I like big, just not too big. They're really wide and kinda like, everywhere.

#50 Posted by ursaber (10173 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.