Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17245 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

For how long was Peter living in Avengers Tower?

StephenStrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm asking in both real world years and the range of issues.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I want to say from the time he joined New Avengers up until One More Day ended. I don't know the range of issues or real world years though sorry.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By PunyParker

Since this MoltenMan-like dude burned down his and MJ's appartment,and then he burned down Aunt May's house too.....so,it's ASM #519 till they moved out,cause he fought with Tony Stark(in Civil War),and it WAS Stark's house,so....do the math.

Then "Back In Black" arc was spent in the motel,and then, BND....(where May's house is magically repeared,and Pete's living with her....)

So ASM #519 - ASM #545

GOD am i a Spidey-geek..... :P

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Since this MoltenMan-like dude burned down his and MJ's appartment,and then he burned down Aunt May's house too.....so,it's ASM #519 till they moved out,cause he fought with Tony Stark(in Civil War),and it WAS Stark's house,so....do the math.

Then "Back In Black" arc was spent in the motel,and then, BND....(where May's house is magically repeared,and Pete's living with her....)

Well I know who to come to know ;)

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PunyParker

@punyparker said:

Well I know who to come to know ;)

StephenStrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@punyparker:

Thanks! Damn... he didn't have much time to enjoy the luxuries of Stark Tower did he?

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker:

Thanks! Damn... he didn't have much time to enjoy the luxuries of Stark Tower did he?

Real time,yeah,it want too long,but if you look at the issue numbers.....it's 24 issues....not bad!

It was a little too crouded,and a married man needs his privacy,so......it's for the better! :P
    Oh! yeah right,he's not married anymore,right.....i forgot about that...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.