Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17239 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Does the DC universe have it's version of the spider sense?

Enrique90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just like marvel and DC both have characters who have super speed, telepathy, or healing factors, is there a character who has an early warning danger detection power like Spider-Man?

The spider sense is tied to many abilities but I'm wondering about the precognitive aspects of it

FantasyConnect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Signal, maybe? I think his power is moreso being able to predict light rather than danger, but it is used as a precognitive warning.

chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By chuckwolf

The closest thing I can think of is Midnighter's battle computer.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.