Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Does Flash ever confront Peter about his secret identity?

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Pre-Brand New Day, Post-Civil War, was there ever a scene where Flash Thompson confronts Peter after he revealed his secret identity? I mean, it would make sense right? Flash Thompson, the guy who used to bully Peter realising that the kid he pushed around was his hero? We see Flash become more heroic thanks to his hero worship of Spidey (joining the army, going to war, losing her legs etc), but is there ever a scene where they just talk it out?

It's so weird rereading Remender's Venom to see Flash and Peter sitting next to each other. This is honestly making me anticipate for Slott's Darkest Hour arc coming in Superior Spider-Man!

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

He didnt believe it at first until Pete ninja kicked a volley ball into his face but after that he was actually pretty cool. he even let Pete crash at his apartment after Civil War.

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: Is there a scan or could you tell me what issue in ASM (I presume) that happens?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

@tomchu said:

@avenging_x_bolt: Is there a scan or could you tell me what issue in ASM (I presume) that happens?

it was in Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man#11 i believe.

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By tomchu

@tomchu said:

it was in Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man#11 i believe.

Thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.