Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

create a new armor for spiderman

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By g2_

you need to create a new armor for spiderman and explain what the armor can do.

No Caption Provided

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By kcomicfan

This is a really cool idea.

Spider-Armor MK V

Has all the features of the Spider-Armor mark IV but with a few new upgrades, including:

• Four retractable arms (Like the Superior Mark 2 suit)
    • A stealth mode that makes it completely sound proof
    • Night vision and thermal vision.
    • The ability to switch to a black and white mode (that looks like the symbiote costume).

ZariusII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

A super-adaptor "Superior Six" suit with the ability to mimic the abilities on up to six of his enemies. Think along the lines of the Omnimatrix in Ben 10 and you'll get the idea (assuming you watched that show). It would have a lengthy database from which to select the six abilities for the mission

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By g2_

@kcomicfan:

@kcomicfan said:

This is a really cool idea.

thank you but I need to fix you

• Four retractable arms (Like the Superior Mark 2 suit)

agree

• A stealth mode that makes it completely sound proof

it already has stealth mode and its sound proof

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

• Night vision and thermal vision.

agree on night vision but not on thermal vision

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

• The ability to switch to a black and white mode (that looks like the symbiote costume).

the suit can already shapeshift

No Caption Provided

@zariusii said:

A super-adaptor "Superior Six" suit with the ability to mimic the abilities on up to six of his enemies. Think along the lines of the Omnimatrix in Ben 10 and you'll get the idea (assuming you watched that show). It would have a lengthy database from which to select the six abilities for the mission

I did watched the show that sounds cool

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kcomicfan

@g2_: Thank you for correcting me but I have two counter points. I meant that the suit should be able to turn invisible and it should be able to be invisible to sensors, But I did not make that clear and that is completely my fault. I want the suit to be able to switch between the classic and black suit not necessarily just shapeshift.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

@g2_: Really good idea.

I am going with E.T.A.S.C. Suit (it means Every Thing A Spider Can).

- It has Four Retractable Arms like with Iron Spider Suit.

- It gives him infrared vision to see through solid matter.

- Special EMP and Hacking System.

- Small lasers he uses to cut through even titanium.

- A.I. that can detect any superpowered being Spider-man has ever faced.

- His A.I. can adapt Peter's Equipment to Physiology of Super Humans so he can remove there powers (like Ultimate Iron-man is duing but with his repulsors).This way he could remove radiation from other Spider-man characters,Electro's Powers (even tho I thing he doesn't have them anymore),Sandman's powers,Lizard's mutation...However,he isn't able to remove Hulk's gamma radiation,Cosmic Radiation from F.F. or Iron-man's Extremis Virus.

- Flame thrower and Sonic distruptor (ussusally for Symbiotes).

- Enhanced Durability:It gives Peter Extra Durability on the level that he can take a punch from Carnage with no damage (who is class 80 tons).

- Enhanced Strength:Peter can lift 10 tons.On extreme situation,he can lift a 1000s of tons,like when he was holding the whole Daly Bugle building.The suit boosts Peter Strength on his maximum level witch becomes his base strength level,so he can hold a building without to much strees.However,after he uses this ability,he will damage his body and boosting strength is only temporary without damaging himself.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By KrleAvenger

@g2_: Not as strong as Iron-man but he will be on greater level than he ussually is.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_: Base levels and marvel strength scales are stupid.They say Thor,Hercules and Beta Ray Bill are class 95 but they are on Godlike level.Thing is said to be class 85 but he lifted 30 000 tons.She Hulk and Colossus are said to be class 100 but both of them were a lot stronger than that.Juggernaut is class 90 by Marvel Strength scale but the guy is on the level of angry Savage Hulk.As for Iron-man,just as She_Hulk, Thing and Colossus he can lift 1000s and 1000s of tons.He has incredible feats that show he is beyond class 100.I can post scans if you want.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_: Anyway.What do you think abouy the suit?

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By g2_
    KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_: If it is too much,it doesn't have to be his standard armor.Just a suit he will use in extreme conditions,like Iron-man with his Hulkbuster.

SpideyJJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider Armor MKV:

1. Made of retractable nanotech, flexible enough to not hinder his agility

2. Built in AI with basic info of rogues he's faced

3. Increases base strength to 50+ tonnes

4. Stealth mode

5. Built-in advanced arc reactor (the spider on his chest)

6. Built-in sonic disruptor

7. Enhanced durability (flame resistant, able to deflect gunshots)

8. Built-in Web shooters and cartridges 10x more than regular cartridges in volume

9. Infrared lenses

10. Gas filter & built-in thermal system to keep body at optimum temperature in spite of external conditions

11. Vibranium plating on chest spider to protect arc reactor

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By g2_

@krleavenger:

maybe I'm also thinking on an armor too I have some ideas:

god armor: peter discovered about the deal with mephisto and builds an armor with parker particles that were discovered to their full potential (not alpha) peter fights mephisto and beats him and make him cancel the deal aunt may dies and one more day is non canon anymore.

abilities:peter gets high reality warping powers.

avengers buster armor: an armor created by peter to beat the avengers the avengers got brain washed and they fight spider man spidey loses the fight but manages to remind them who they are and he stops the brain wash.

abilities:

thor: the armor is able to absorb thors magic

iron man: the armor is able to absorb iron mans repulsors energy

hulk: spiderman gets 200 ton class to fight the hulk

captain america: the armor has magnets to snatch cap's shield

super durable: can take hulk and thors hits

web shooters: the armor has web shooters

spider armor mark v: new standard armor.

abilities: all mark iv abilities and it can create weapons and shapeshift and if spider man makes cannons they will shot webs the webs are in the entire suit

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KrleAvenger

@g2_:I have one more:

Will suit: Cosmic Entity of non-existence,Oblivion wants to destroy the Multiverse,living only the void and him as the only ruler of nothing.As the existence dies,heroes wants to save it and at one point,each one of heroes absorbs the dying aspects of the universe (it can even be being stupid if you want).And as seen by and unknown voice as the greatest of them all,Spider-man,Iron-man and Captain America are merging with most powerful aspects,and Spider-man (one of the 3) became the God of Will.His suit changed,in the form of his Mark IV but in other shining colors.It gives him the ability to fight anything, even the universe busters (but not multiversal or multi universal buster).I know this is not really like the suit but he gained a new power and a new suit with it and I think it is a coll idea.

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I've been reading all about this super God killer armor and I've got a wild idea for a new suit I'd like to see him in. It's made of cloth and it's special features are that it covers his naked butt. Thats it.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiba said:

So I've been reading all about this super God killer armor and I've got a wild idea for a new suit I'd like to see him in. It's made of cloth and it's special features are that it covers his naked butt. Thats it.

No Caption Provided

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

more suggestions?

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
    blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Armor Mark V:

- Spider-Man upgrades his armor to have Captain Marvel level strength and durability.

- HUD with all sorts of regular Marvel gadgets (basically same HUD as Iron Man). Made of nanobots.

- It is similar to his current armor but has a blue, not green, glow.

- In addition to the web cartridges, it features spinnerets that generate web fluid from matter around the suit. It has a limited number of modular abilities that can be swapped out to customize it for certain tasks (these include hypersonic flight, Hulk-level strength, higher durability, energy absorption, sonic blasts, etc.) and it has micro spider tracers equipped with adamantium tips that can be used by the pilot of the Spider-Armor to temporarily "hack" an opponent's DNA wirelessly (these could only be used by someone who has a mastery of genetics - so a genius like Peter, and there would be a very limited number of them. They wouldn't work on enemies with very quick healing factors like Wolverine).

- completely immune to telepathic attacks.

Spider-Armor Mark VI:

- has everything from Mark V.

- Made of Klyntar (symbiote) material and enhanced with millions of completely autonomous, telepathically controlled nanobots.

- Designed to be similar to Soider-Mans original symbiote costume. (With glow along the white part)

- He gains strength on Thor's level, a healing factor similar to Venom and durability similar to Thing. He also gains teleportation with remote access to the Web of Life.

- He can shape shift and extend tendrils that are strong enough to damage secondary adamantium.

- It is powered by a singularity fusion reactor. The basic features are always available, but when Spidey "consumes" materials, this powers up and gives Spider-Man flight up to FTL speeds, durability on Thor's Level, strength on very angry Hulk's level, highly boosted reflexes and Spider Sense by connecting to the Web of Life and the ability to "Vulk" out, gaining even more strength and durability at the expense of mobility. The charge lasts for a negligible amount of time unless the material being absorbed has special properties (such as vibranium or plutonium or whatever).

- It also has completely undetectable stealth (like his stealth suit).

Parker Particles Armor:

- Peter makes it to confront Mephisto.

- It's based on Spider-Armor Mark V, the only difference being that the modules are swapped out for a Parker Particles containment tank.

- He has physical and mental powers greater than those of the Phoenix Force or Galactus.

- It is completely shielded from magic.

- In order to keep the Parker Particles contained so that they don't inflict catastrophic damage throughout the universe, Peter needs to be bound to the armor by a spell - as he uses it, his very life force is drained, and after a point, he cannot eject it since it will explode without him. His life force slowly regenerates when not in the armor, but he has no powers at all while he recovers.

- With Limitless Power There Must Also Come Limitless Responsibility...

FYI: My favourite is the Mark VI - I love it since it is so different and unique compared to other powered suits in the Marvel Universe. It also draws from both Spidey's past and present to empower his future!

Avatar image for deactivated-57dbb657abdb5
    deactivated-57dbb657abdb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His current armor is pretty cool, it can survive atmospheric re-entry.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The amount of suits and gadgets spider-man has had over the years would make batman blush. Seriously even discounting the different sets of armors and suits he's had, the web shooters alone are like his utility belt but on his wrists. He's got magnetic webbing, Acid webbing, Cement webbing, taser webs and probably more that I'm forgetting. But if I had to choose something from examples of all of this? Overall I'd go with a suit similar to his spider-man unlimited counterpart. A nanobot suit of armor that can turn him invisible and house all his different types of webs. Not quite Iron man level. But a huge improvement from his plain old spandex.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to perfect armor for Spidey. Check out this clip.

Loading Video...

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthfury78: Soooo...like... The Japanese Spider-Man and his Leopardon? That thing that inspired the power rangers? Also please forgive my spam of the images. No one else seems to be sharing these suits and their powers so I thought I might as well send as much as I know. And I couldn't fit this all in my first comment. Plus I don't know how to put this under the "hide" feature. This is mostly for the thread but I did leave one in regards to the giant japanese robot you might have been referring to.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By darthfury78

@segamarvel: What might have been a better option to all the Spider-Armor was for the Spider-Office to loan them out to other characters like The Black Widow, Spider-Woman, and Hawkeye. Spider-Man has so many gadgets that's gathering dust. Loaning them out to other departments wouldn't be so bad. Here is another anime clip:

Loading Video...

This reminds me of the GoBots in 1984. I envisioned to be like the Transformers. But once Hanna-Barbara got the rights to make the Gobots cartoon, I lost interest quickly in the brand. Machine Robo changed my mind after watching the series that inspired the Gobots.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.