eh.
XFan616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#102  Edited By XFan616

@Mr. Dead Pool totally agree. This new deal oughta be interesting, but it's not Carnage without Cassidy.
Blackestnight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#103  Edited By Blackestnight1

carnage attaches himself to Rulk.... just imagine.

d0npierre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By d0npierre

Maybe he'll eat that Deadpool corps ?

darkking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#105  Edited By darkking

sweet .
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#106  Edited By mavfan626

Um.. I don't know how to feel.

KumoriKunoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#107  Edited By KumoriKunoichi

I'm on the fence. On one hand, I liked the End of Carnage and Cassidy was awesome as him. Even if he was psychotic. In addition, making everyone and their mother female characters is totally just to get a reaction out of the fanboys, where's the fun in that?

On the other hand, Women can be just as psychotic as men and I think as long as it's not a cheap imitation, it's worth a read.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#108  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

im torn about this 

my interest in the new carnage is peaked cuz im almost always interested in nnew takes on character but we all know how wrong an experiment like this can go, i wont name any examples because we ll have different tastes 

and secondly i liked cletus because i relate to him      hes lost in a world thatseems just so empty and meaningless to him and hes trying to do anything just 2 get by

i recently had a pychotic episode and to this day i still feel so empty, like its all some big joke and i cant help but feel trapped
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 52

I'm going to wait and see how ridiculous this gets. But what woman in the Marvel universe can be tied to Spider-Man and Iron Man? 

Is Carnage possessing Jessica Drew?
Avatar image for imjustlikeparker
ImJustLikeParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I is disappoint.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#111  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I like how Sentry ripping him in half did nothing.Marvel just can't let go of novelties that have worn off.Symbiotes are pass their prime.They aren't cool anymore.They have characters they won't even let you know their whereabouts but you bring back punk ass Carnage.The character has no reason to exist.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#112  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Also...Iron Man already defeated an army of symbiotes.Why would Spider-Man be teaming up with him when Iron Man can beat Carnage by himself?

misterz173

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 118

#113  Edited By misterz173
@CadeShanley said:
"Carnage?!!? But how The Sentry took it way down how did he survive?!!?    "

Cassidy wasn't in the suit when Sentry ripped it apart. Plus, I think parts of the Carnage symbiote fused with Cassady's body, the wat the Venom symbiote did with Eddie Brock. It just needed time to regenerate itself.
Sinister Blood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#114  Edited By Sinister Blood
@misterz173:

in an interview one of the guys doing the story confirmed kletus is dead, and that both of them were never fans of him....why would someone who never liked thee character be chosen to bring him back?  Carnage isn't everyones favorite butt he has a lot of fans
NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#115  Edited By NightFang3

There's gonna be Hell to pay!

BURNTHEPRIEST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By BURNTHEPRIEST

Female Carnage? This has me intrigued...

ALDISSIMO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By ALDISSIMO

Nice! Love Zeb Wells, and I understand its not Cassidy but recall that the symbiote was with him so long maybe the symbiote retained some of Cassidy's psycotic personality. I can't wait to see who it is!!!!!!
Avatar image for squiresmadnessmachine
squiresmadnessmachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

carnage is a lame character he wasnt around long should have kept it that way......................now watch ben riley will come back in december
Symbiocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Symbiocide
@misterz173:
Ohh boy... 

Kasady was in the costume. Bendis left that whole "Maybe the symbiote was alone" schtick in to make Carnage's/Kasady's death open-ended for the future, so if another writer comes aong and decides to bring him back, they can decide Kasady's fate for themselves. Bendis never officially said Kasay was in the symbiote, or if he wasn't... 

And a later writer (Zeb Wells) came in and said "hey, since its open-ended, I'm gona say Kasady was in the symbiote, and...he's dead." There you have it. 

It makes no sense to have the symbiote, an organism that cannot survive without a host, locked-up in a jail cell instead of some sci-fi stasis tank, so Carnage was Kasady-bonded when Sentry killed him.
mrsinister12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By mrsinister12

carnage was fantastic, but i am sick and tired of all these female replacements. miss sinister, new black panther,  the new red skull is probably Sin,  loki turned to a chick,  and now this? she better be one sick ****  like Kletus or i'm not sure i could like her. 

what would be REALLY awesome, is if Kletus came back for his symbiote and kills her.

wolfman54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By wolfman54

Needs to be cassiday, that is what made him Carnage
KasadyCarnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By KasadyCarnage
@wolfman54 said:
"Needs to be cassiday, that is what made him Carnage "

I agree
Crackdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Crackdown
@KasadyCarnage:@KasadyCarnage said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" @WillRobinson said:
" @Gambit1024: Unsurprisingly. You don't have to be a parasite in comics to be "brought back from the dead". I will say that Carnage is one of the least inspiring villains in all of comics for me. Psychopath killer is one thing, but no real motive other than a bee-line for 'Spidey/Venom makes him an obvious Joker facsimile without the intelligence and drive to make him interesting. Pass. "
He kills people because deep down he doesn't want them to have the opportunity to hurt him. He's a child afraid of being abused again. "

I'm the one who told you that. "
Really, because I found that out in the comics

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.