Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Can anyone give me a power ranking of all the symbiotes?

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I would appreciate a power ranking of the symbiotes themself, not the character that hosts them.

I would like a list from strongest to weakest between

• Venom
    • Carnage
    • Toxin
    • Riot
    • Agony
    • Phage
    • Lasher
    • Scream
    • Bizarnage
    • Hybrid
    • Krobaa
    • Kron Stone
    • ZZZXX

Yes, some have very few feats, but if there is enough to go on that could put it above another symbiote with more feats, please do.

Crackdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Theoretically, Phage, Scream, Riot, Agony, and Lasher should all have the same strength level as Carnage, however as the symbiotes never fully bonded /and now cannot bond/ to their separate hosts in the way the Carnage symbiote has bonded to Cletus, their strength is not as refined as Big Red.

Hybrid, to me at least, feels like it should have been the strongest, as well, he was four strong symbiotes bonded to one man. This is especially exemplified when in /possible spoilers/ Deadpool vs Carnage #4, the symbiotes bond all at once to Wade, and he becomes faster, stronger, and more durable than Carnage.

Zzxz and Krobaa are debatable, they are never really shown showing a unique skill set or power.

Toxin is said to be the strongest, this should apply to Scorn too, as both Toxin and Scorn have gestated on earth, have the same parent, and fully bonded to their hosts. Scorn has the added strength of blending with machinery, so I would personally makes her exceptionally powerful.

Basically, the stronger the bond to the host, the stronger the duo is

Capable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Theoretically, Phage, Scream, Riot, Agony, and Lasher should all have the same strength level as Carnage, however as the symbiotes never fully bonded /and now cannot bond/ to their separate hosts in the way the Carnage symbiote has bonded to Cletus, their strength is not as refined as Big Red.

Hybrid, to me at least, feels like it should have been the strongest, as well, he was four strong symbiotes bonded to one man. This is especially exemplified when in /possible spoilers/ Deadpool vs Carnage #4, the symbiotes bond all at once to Wade, and he becomes faster, stronger, and more durable than Carnage.

Zzxz and Krobaa are debatable, they are never really shown showing a unique skill set or power.

Toxin is said to be the strongest, this should apply to Scorn too, as both Toxin and Scorn have gestated on earth, have the same parent, and fully bonded to their hosts. Scorn has the added strength of blending with machinery, so I would personally makes her exceptionally powerful.

Basically, the stronger the bond to the host, the stronger the duo is

As stated above^^

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.