Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

At least Spider-Man is still around (Opinion)

Avatar image for thegenericmister
    thegenericmister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

As a fan of spider-man superior has changed my opinion of the character in many ways. I don't mind spider-man being a legacy character. Now seen as we had miles in the ultimate universe May Day in the MC2 universe and Miguel in the 2099verse. Others have been spider-man family characters before hand. So I'm just going to let superior run its course and see where it goes.

And I'm just grateful that spider-mans influence over the marvel universe is still being felt. There are some characters that marvel has completely forgotten about that used to be main stays of their universe like blade and ghost rider. Both of which have not been heard from for years! Anyways I know he is a completely different character from his brothers but at least we still have Kaine. Even though he is a clone :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.