Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Amazing Spiderman TV Series 1970s

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Bezza

Does anyone else remember this? Starred Nicholas Hammond and I watched it as a youngster....to my knowledge the only non cartoon tv series to date on mainstream TV (at least over here in the UK). Did anyone else enjoy it? It was one of the things that made me a Spidey fan (like the Wonder Woman TV series, Superman movies and Batman tv series of the 60s made me a fan of those characters too,...). I do remember that Spiderman was a bit weedy compared with what he should be, but it had some good action shots for its time. Has never been released on DVD though...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
    deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I remember that it sucked.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
    deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I've seen some clips. It's pretty terrible. I don't know if I could bring myself to sit down and watch a full episode.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.