Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

After Homecoming we should get Morlun

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hpw would you feel about this ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5caa8c47e8598
    deactivated-5caa8c47e8598

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I would be more interested in Mysterio or Scorpion, but Morlun would be cool too.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Kidd

The MCU don't seem fully commmitted to embracing magic, and the whole Spider Totem thing might be a tough sell. Personally I wouldn't mind Morlun or something different in the sequel.

amazingfantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd love to see Morlun on a movie but after Homecoming seems a bit too soon. Plus part of Morlun's charm is that he's portrayed as tougher than any opponent Peter has faced, thus a better opponent for a more experienced Spidey. So IMO not on the sequel but a bit more far ahead, sure.

TakethatBeeys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TakethatBeeys

It would make Spidey more magical, but badass like Dr, Strange and Thor so I'm down.

Crazyspideyfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Crazyspideyfan

if they did Morlun it would have to be the one from the comics cause only one Morlun exists in the multiverse. He'd also absolutely destroy mcu Spidey. Plus Morlun only cares about 616 Spidey, he doesn't care about mcu.

Hemehero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't think so no. Mysterio would be my pick and then Goblin or Kraven for threequel

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.