A call for help, how many times has Spider-Man fought Wolverine?

#1 Posted by Bluejay4 (4037 posts) - - Show Bio

So I plan on making a Spider-Man/Wolverine history thread, which is just going to be a compilation of every time theyve had a physical altercation with a brief summary of each encounter and my own opinions on it.

I already know of

• Superior Spider-Man beating Wolverine
  • Wolverine one hit ko'ing Spider-Man in that one comic where Wolverine got beat up by Daredevil
  • Spider-Man throwing Wolverine out the window
  • Spider-Man webbing up Wolverine
  • Spider-Man's fight with the X-Men during Secret Wars.
  • The famous grave yard fight
  • The rooftop fight

I think this about covers it, but knowing how long comics have gone on for, I might be missing something that happened in an obscure comic twenty years ago.

Much thanks.

#2 Posted by Thiagl156 (164 posts) - - Show Bio

What about that fight when he cut Spidey with his claws during a training session with the Avengers?

#3 Posted by Bluejay4 (4037 posts) - - Show Bio

@thiagl156: Vaguely recall reading something like that. Will look into it. Hopefully I find the scans!

#4 Posted by Bluejay4 (4037 posts) - - Show Bio

Just for the record, I will add in the Spider-Man vs Daken/Kaine vs Wolverine fights as well.

#5 Posted by Thiagl156 (164 posts) - - Show Bio

If it helps, it's during The Other (before he was amped). I would post the scans, but I'm on mobile.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b4a770bbc878
#6 Posted by deactivated-5b4a770bbc878 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

idk but i found this http://spiderman.wikia.com/wiki/Spider-Man_vs._Wolverine

#7 Posted by jashro44 (53683 posts) - - Show Bio

There was there training session during marvel knights as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.