User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.8 stars 3.8 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting 0

I enjoyed this issue much more than the previous one. It definitely seemed less racist. Perhaps it's because we got to know the characters a bit more or perhaps because it wasn't full of random kung fu moves. Either way, I'm very curious to see how this mini-series ends. It may just end up making me a fan of Shang-Qi....

Spider Island: Deadly Hands Of Kung-Fu #2 0

Part Two: The Web Of Deceit Summary Shang-Chi wakes up from a nightmare and banters back and forth with Silver Sable. Silver Sable directs Shang-Chi to a house in Hamilton Heights, Manhattan. Shang-Chi enters the House and dodges a giant blade that turns out to not exist. Shang-Chi finds the room that the Bride Of Nine Spiders is hiding in and they fight. Bride Of Nine Spiders dominates the fight until Iron Fist comes in and evens up the odds and together they defeat Bride Of Nine Spider...