Follow

Spider-Girl (Parker)

Character » Spider-Girl (Parker) appears in 482 issues.

The daughter of Peter Parker, the original Spider-Man, May "Mayday" Parker continues her father's legacy as the Spider-Woman of Earth-982 (MC2 Universe).

Spider-girl

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

Here is a place to talk all spider-girl. What ever is on your mind about spider-girl you can post here.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

She's pretty cool. Basically a female version of one of my favorite characters of all time.

Avatar image for harleyquinnhawkgirl
    harleyquinnhawkgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 255

I think she's cool with an edge you don't see in most female version of male characters these days!
    Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

Spider-girl personally is one of my favorite people in comic books. She is different from other heroes. I can never put my finger on how but, I know there is something about her. Maybe because in a lot of comic books the superheroes are mostly the superheroes and never the person they really are for long. But, with May it is always half and half. She has to worry about her superhero life and normal life.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By T.J. Magnum

A better version of Spidey.

Avatar image for amp___seeker_of_lost_knowledge
    AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

I first discovered her when I was a high school freshman back in 2004-2005. It almost reminded me of Batman Beyond. I have high hopes for a TV series or an animated movie.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Zoom

Is her new series any good? 

What about the Spider-Man Family stuff? 

I'm a fan of the character but other than April, Amazing Spider-Girl seemed really really really tired, like DeFalco had completely run out of ideas and replaced a lot of the likeable characters (Moose, Heather) with less likeable versions of the same stereotype (Gene, Simone).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.