During his time at Horizon Labs, Peter Parker secretly began work on a new suit of Spider-Armor to combat the threat of Doctor Octopus and the Sinister Six. When Doctor Octopus put forth an ultimatum to the world, Spider-Man donned the armor to take down his old enemy.
The suit contains the following features and armaments:
- Extremely durable armored plates designed to withstand blows from the Rhino.
- Built-in web-shooters with magnetic web fluid.
- Enhanced hearing capabilities that allow him to track Chameleon by his heartbeat.
- A holographic visor capable of seeing through Mysterio's illusions.
- Special insulated materials to shield Spider-Man from Electro's powers.
- Jet boosters that allow Spider-Man to fly.
In Other Media
- The Spider-Armor MK III appears in The Super Hero Squad Online.
- The Spider-Armor MK III appears as an alternate DLC costume in the video game adaptation of The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
- The Spider-Armor MK III appears in Spider-Man Unlimited mobile game.
- The Spider-Armor MK III appears as an unlockable costume in the 2018 PS4 Spider-Man video game from Insomniac.
- A figure of Spider-Man clad in the Spider-Armor MK III was released in Hasbro's Marvel Legends line as part of the Demogoblin Build-a-Figure wave.