Follow

Spawn (Simmons)

Character » Spawn (Simmons) appears in 1430 issues.

A highly trained assassin, murdered by his employer and former friend Chapel. Albert ''Al'' Francis Simmons sold his soul to Malebolgia, one of the many rulers of the Hell, in order to see his wife Wanda Blake again. Malebolgia had other things in mind for Al and sent him back to earth with no memory as a Hellspawn, one of his soldiers, to do his bidding. After realizing what he had lost, Al swore revenge, and became the vigilante known as Spawn.

Spawn Movie Reboot Ideas

uwebollarama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By uwebollarama

Hey guys, new to the forum, old lover of Spawn. I don't want to come off as a self-promoting jerk but I wrote an article about the Spawn movie and how I think Hollywood could make a great reboot of the series. I'd love to get some feedback from some other spawn fans.

http://underthegunreview.net/2011/11/23/reasonable-remakes-spawn/#more-71354

Please check it out and let me know what you think, and no, I don't get paid so this is purely just for the love of the character.

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

maybe reboot it with a Hot half naked female Spawn.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.