However, the pacing felt off.....
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

@buttersdaman000: Yeah... your going to hate EP 2.... 

@FadeToBlackBolt: Gonna copy your layout if that is ok! 

I have watched both episodes so do not read the second ep spoilers! 

Deleted as I did not want to spoil and it seems the spoiler warning is broken V_V
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#209  Edited By buttersdaman000
@.Mistress Redhead.

OMG RAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR SPOILERS ARE MESSED UP!!!
I SAW EVERYTHING!!!!!
DISLIKE :\
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:
@.Mistress Redhead.

OMG RAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR SPOILERS ARE MESSED UP!!!
I SAW EVERYTHING!!!!!
DISLIKE :\
I KNOW I AM SO SORRY I REALISED TO LATEEEEEE SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!!!!! v_v
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By buttersdaman000
@.Mistress Redhead.
Its ok...
I think I already forced erased most of it from my mind lol
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:
@.Mistress Redhead.:  Its ok... I think I already forced erased most of it from my mind lol
I am so so sorry, I worked so hard to make em spoiler protected and the bloody thing borked on me! 

there was only one truly spoilery bit...
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By buttersdaman000
@.Mistress Redhead.
Its ok, its ok!
But sadly I expected as much to happen to her.....I just hoped she would stay on the show.
She was my second favorite character, behind Bill >_<
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#214  Edited By SC  Moderator

I will just post a tester to make sure I know how to do spoiler properly...  

Okay... *hopes doesn't ruin some ones day* lol 

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@SC said:

I wish your first spoiler was accurate, I'm hating this season so far, except for Bill's story; which is awesome.
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By SC  Moderator
@FadeToBlackBolt:  lol 

Awwh yeah, I know how much you liked *that* character. I feel the show has lost a whole new angle, that that character brought to the show. I hear they are planning on using Nan Flanagan's character more, but still, as far as authoritative and powerful female characters go...  

Bill's looking good. I liked the Flashback scene, plus his mansion looks ace. I agree. 
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@SC: I'm thinking it wasn't the show's fault. I reckon that the actor/actress in question simply didn't want to return. The anticlimactic nature of their exit supports that. I'm actually not holding that against the season so far, I just think the witches, what's happened to Eric, Jess/Hoyt stuff and Tommy being a regular are not particularly good storylines. Sam's stuff is a little interesting, providing Tommy stays away from it. Sookie's just providing a frame of reference atm, and Jason hasn't had an interesting story since Fellowship of the Sun.
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By SC  Moderator
@FadeToBlackBolt:  Thats probably definitely true as far as that character's absence.  

.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@SC: I'm thinking it wasn't the show's fault. I reckon that the actor/actress in question simply didn't want to return. The anticlimactic nature of their exit supports that. I'm actually not holding that against the season so far, I just think the witches, what's happened to Eric, Jess/Hoyt stuff and Tommy being a regular are not particularly good storylines. Sam's stuff is a little interesting, providing Tommy stays away from it. Sookie's just providing a frame of reference atm, and Jason hasn't had an interesting story since Fellowship of the Sun.

Totally agree, it seemed like such an after thought to do that to said character. It was not their usual shock value it was more of a rushed job...

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#220  Edited By pixelized

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Am I the only one that loves Jessica and Hoyt's relationship? He's so so so good to her. I feel like they let the novelty of them slide too quickly as now she's being... well... vampy.

I also really really love Arlene this season. She's kind of always coasted and teetered more on annoying than a likable character, but she's had some great zingers. @SC said:

True Blood! I like the new season so far, the part where Godzilla came down and killed Sookie was unexpected but even more unexpected was when Bill and Eric merged and went Super Saiyan!

Okay, I am happy they are giving Tara back her edge, and strength. Plus she has great taste in women. I like where Bill is now as well, but gah, so sad that well you know, *that* character had to explode... is it way too optimistic and foolish of me to think she survived? lol Oh and liking what is happening with Sam and the other shifters. Oh and I am fiiinally starting to not hate Jason's character. Not really a fan of Jessica and Hoyt having drama issues though. I sorta prefer them being happy. Always a fan of what Sookie is doing and up to. Liked the closure with her Grand papa. Was sweet.

The only thing I like about Tara this season is her weave, omg it looks so good!!! As far as her relationship/character interactions, I really don't care. I don't like Bill's new status, but i think that has more to do with not really being a fan of Bill. Something about deceiving Sookie will make me not like you. I enjoy Jason a ton, but I hate, hate, HAAATE Crystal. If Tara really wanted to redeem herself in my eyes she should come in and blow her face off.

I need an entire episode dedicated to Lafayette, even if he's just reading the phonebook for 60 minutes, it's all I need.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By SC  Moderator
@pixelized:  I love Jessica and Hoyt's relationship, but more how it was than it is now, well... I still like it now, but I like that Hoyt is a genuinely nice guy that isn't too typically stubborn, or macho, or secretly misogynistic, and i liked that Jessica was a once shy and somewhat insecure kid, coming into her own, her own confidence, power and.. actually she sorta reminds me of old school Rogue. She has this hard side but this soft side. I feel like they let the novelty slide too quickly too. Now they have drama and tension and whatever but it was nice seeing the tension between the two characters be sort of just between them, without introducing too much other drama.  

LOL at Tara blowing off Crystal's face... oh and I like Bill, but not with Sookie. If that makes sense, so I can buy all that stuff about him being secretly manipulative and deceptive, and to me its making the character deeper. When I first started watching the show, I viewed him differently, but then I asked one of my friends who reads the books and she sort of mentioned a few things that made me rethink how well i thought I knew the characters. 
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By SC  Moderator
@pixelized said:

I need an entire episode dedicated to Lafayette, even if he's just reading the phonebook for 60 minutes, it's all I need.

No!!!!!!!!!!! Alcide reading the Encyclopaedia Britannica for 60!!!! lol
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By buttersdaman000

I cant believe they KILLED HER!!!!!!

howlettgrowl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#224  Edited By howlettgrowl
@buttersdaman000 said:
I cant believe they KILLED HER!!!!!!
and aunt petunia is a witch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

also i think the baby is turning evil because of arlene 
riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By riri4life

I have one thing to say..... 
La-fay-ette BET-TA WURQ......hun-tee!  #RoRealness

...that is all. ;)

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By pixelized
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#227  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@pixelized: That made me laugh too :P 
Avatar image for alexander_sparrow
Alexander_Sparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By pixelized

Pam gave me sooooo many "LOL"s in the last scene, until...

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Season 4 still sucks. 

could be fun, and King Bill is awesome (though the revelation regarding Portia was a little gross), Alcide is still a gun, Rutina Wesley looks hot as Hell this season, and Sam's arc is good, but that's it. Everything else is quite bad. Though, Sookie/Eric is tolerable. The overall arc is just bad though. WITCHES RUIN EVERYTHING.

@pixelized said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Am I the only one that loves Jessica and Hoyt's relationship? He's so so so good to her. I feel like they let the novelty of them slide too quickly as now she's being... well... vampy.

You are certainly not the only one. Hoyt and Jess were my favourite part of the show (outside of Sophie-Anne and Bill), they're relationship dying is not enjoyable to watch.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Son Of Storm
@pixelized said:

Pam gave me sooooo many "LOL"s in the last scene, until...

That was messed up.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By buttersdaman000

if they screw up pam i quit this show

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By pixelized

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Season 4 still sucks.

could be fun, and King Bill is awesome (though the revelation regarding Portia was a little gross), Alcide is still a gun, Rutina Wesley looks hot as Hell this season, and Sam's arc is good, but that's it. Everything else is quite bad. Though, Sookie/Eric is tolerable. The overall arc is just bad though. WITCHES RUIN EVERYTHING.

@pixelized said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

You are certainly not the only one. Hoyt and Jess were my favourite part of the show (outside of Sophie-Anne and Bill), they're relationship dying is not enjoyable to watch.

Jaso needs a break from women, given the entire rollercoaster that he just had with Crystal. I hope the "spoiler" doesn't play out that way... maybe it wont since he's supposed to be changing into a kitty.

I honestly don't care for Sam's arc, probably because he always seems so bitter when he's doing things other than shifting. I absolutely love what all the characters you haven't mentioned, except for Jason, Jessica, and Crystal are up to. Love the witches, love Arlene with her demon baby, and Looooooove Andy Belfleur pulling a Jason circa season 1.

I agree with you about Hoyt and Jess' relationship, she has something so great in Hoyt, but she's ruining it. A relationship I don't like would have to be Alcide with... I forgot her name. Alcide is hot, Alcide could set the sun on fire, and I have to believe he's interested in... that girl? Not happening, not buying it, it defies too many laws of physics that I can't handle. Not to mention they have no onscreen chemistry.

@buttersdaman000 said:

I'd hate for something truly horrible to happen to my Pammy. If only she hadn't held Lafayette hostage under Fangtasia, they could be such good friends.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By pixelized

BTW, Sam's new lady friend, Luna; never paid attention to her... but now I'm a fan.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#235  Edited By TheCerealKillz

True Blood >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Twilight.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@TheCerealKillz
Vampire Hunter D >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Southern Vampire Stories/True Blood ;) 

@pixelized said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Season 4 still sucks.

@pixelized said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Jaso needs a break from women, given the entire rollercoaster that he just had with Crystal. I hope the "spoiler" doesn't play out that way... maybe it wont since he's supposed to be changing into a kitty.

I honestly don't care for Sam's arc, probably because he always seems so bitter when he's doing things other than shifting. I absolutely love what all the characters you haven't mentioned, except for Jason, Jessica, and Crystal are up to. Love the witches, love Arlene with her demon baby, and Looooooove Andy Belfleur pulling a Jason circa season 1.

I agree with you about Hoyt and Jess' relationship, she has something so great in Hoyt, but she's ruining it. A relationship I don't like would have to be Alcide with... I forgot her name. Alcide is hot, Alcide could set the sun on fire, and I have to believe he's interested in... that girl? Not happening, not buying it, it defies too many laws of physics that I can't handle. Not to mention they have no onscreen chemistry.

@buttersdaman000 said:

I'd hate for something truly horrible to happen to my Pammy. If only she hadn't held Lafayette hostage under Fangtasia, they could be such good friends.

I agree that Jason needs a break, but I'm guessing since he'll be a panther that he'll bond with the lass in the spoiler, not to mention the way she looked angelic/saviour like in the episode. 
In a purely viewer appeal sense
I hate the demon baby thing, though the writing on the wall was epically creepy. I HATE witches lol, but I hate them in everything, since they're basically invincible (Witch Willow was one of the reason the last few Buffy seasons sucked, imo). I just wish Andy would die already lol.

I completely agree regarding Alcide, but it looks like he'll be getting together with Sookie (who he has A LOT of chemistry with) soon enough.
Avatar image for harleyquinnhawkgirl
harleyquinnhawkgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 255

User Lists: 14

OMG I LOVE TRUE BLOOD SO MUCH! season four has been absolutely awesome so far i love this one year later thing going on! i already feel in the swing of things with it! these witches look bad ass and marney is really weird lol. i love tara's new persona but she probs couldve saved herself a lot of trouble by not coming back to bontemps! hopefully jessica's v blood saves jason cus he is one of my favorite characters and i love how he was like "im the one gettin raped here lol". I really want sookie to be with eric or alcide but seeing alcide with debbie again makes me wonder like is she really changed. bc this is typical alcide just going back with her but him and sookie look perfect together. I hate bill's new role as vampire king he thinks he's so official!

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#238  Edited By Mercy_

I HATE CRYSTAL.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@The Dark Huntress said:
I HATE CRYSTAL.
She sucks. Though I did like the fact that TB showed that men can be raped too.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Son Of Storm
@The Dark Huntress said:
I HATE CRYSTAL.
I agree!
COINRETURNSLOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 10

#241  Edited By COINRETURNSLOT
@Son Of Storm said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

I HATE CRYSTAL.

I agree!
Everyone hates Crystal. And If they don't, they obviously have something very wrong with them.   

Sookie and Eric =   ♥ 
Omfg, so freaking excited for the rest of the season. 
I really don't think this season has been that bad. Yea Claudine dying was lame, and the opening with the Fairies was super weird, but it all got better once Eric got amnesia. You all have to admit he is like an adorable puppy, with extra sharp fangs. I swear if they don't get together, I will cry - just as I will if Jess actually meets the sun.
KDarkholme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#242  Edited By KDarkholme

I cannot wait to see what happens to Marnie. I love that Tara is badass now.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Son Of Storm
They really need to fix Pam.

@KDarkholme said:
I cannot wait to see what happens to Marnie. 

Every time she talks it sounds like she's on the verge of a stroke.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By pixelized

There's waaaaaaay too many plots happening per episode.

And I still don't feel the chemistry between Jesus and Lafayette, so I'd like them to breakup.

KDarkholme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By KDarkholme
@Son Of Storm
Haha! It sounds like she is ready to drop dead everytime she inhales. 

Did anyone else think that Sookie and Eric cuddling in the bed was adorable? I could not stop laughing.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Son Of Storm
@KDarkholme said:
@Son Of Storm: Haha! It sounds like she is ready to drop dead everytime she inhales.  Did anyone else think that Sookie and Eric cuddling in the bed was adorable? I could not stop laughing.
I hope she does. Look what she did to Pam. And Bill playing all safe is annoying.

I want the a-hole Eric to return. This 5yr old child act is getting real old.
KDarkholme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By KDarkholme
@Son Of Storm
I know rite. Pam is really f****d rite now. Marnie is going to have to die and I bet they kill her eventually. 
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Son Of Storm
@KDarkholme said:
@Son Of Storm: I know rite. Pam is really f****d rite now. Marnie is going to have to die and I bet they kill her eventually. 
Or that spirit witch is going to take over her body for good. Which would actually be an improvement.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By pixelized
KDarkholme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By KDarkholme

I know Sookie isn't dead but it was hard for me to see her get shot. Lol 

Who did that by the way?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.