Follow

Sonic

Character » Sonic appears in 966 issues.

Sonic is a hedgehog gifted with the power of Speed, he is based on the character in the Sonic the Hedgehog video games that are made by Sega and Sonic Team.

sonic and sally

whoohoo789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By whoohoo789

my origanal post would not stay deleted so i replaced it with this: give your opinion

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Hazlenaut

Let me present video of mostly everyone’s likely response:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_210899&feature=iv&src_vid=RA06Z5e1ZFc&v=W-_sABor77E

It does not matter the side you choose you force others to choose and not even think about the option. There a lot of bashing on Amy but some of it has it reason but this method, no. think of what you just said. You want to punish just to give the idea of those two. I think you have insulted Fleetway on purpose or not. Those who are not interested of hearing either side have probably secluded themselves even further. Any Sonsally fans and shippers are now more ashamed for themselves.

whoohoo789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By whoohoo789

@Hazlenaut: youv made me ashamed to as always you right. thank you

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.