Follow

Sonic

Character » Sonic appears in 966 issues.

Sonic is a hedgehog gifted with the power of Speed, he is based on the character in the Sonic the Hedgehog video games that are made by Sega and Sonic Team.

Favorite "Sonic" story arc?

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

What was your favorite story arc in any of the "Sonic the Hedgehog" comics?  Mine's was "Endgame" from the 90s since it was interesting seeing Sonic being framed for Princess Sally's death and how Robotnik managed to devise this clever plot to destroy Knothole while using Sally's death as a cover up.  Now, I haven't really been reading any "Sonic" comics for awhile now, so I'm not sure about the current stories.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By MrDirector786

Well, I can't decide on a favorite but I agree Endgame was pretty good. I also like the arc from the 1990s where Robotnik managed to kidnap Sonic and turned him into Mecha-Sonic. My favorite part of that story was when Knuckles roboticizes himself and then fights Mecha-Sonic.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @MrDirector786 said:

Well, I can't decide on a favorite but I agree Endgame was pretty good. I also like the arc from the 1990s where Robotnik managed to kidnap Sonic and turned him into Mecha-Sonic. My favorite part of that story was when Knuckles roboticizes himself and then fights Mecha-Sonic.

Oh yeah! I remembered that arc! It was amazing!
    luckydomino1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By luckydomino1

jail break

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Hazlenaut

@luckydomino1: Is that the Scourge Lock-Down Arc?

luckydomino1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By luckydomino1

yeah

lightfright12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By lightfright12

the one where he get's shot into space and comes home. He has solo adventures in space and comes home a year later. It expands on his relationship with Sally, but on the other hand she becomes rather weak and weepy for a while.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

@lightfright12 said:

the one where he get's shot into space and comes home. He has solo adventures in space and comes home a year later. It expands on his relationship with Sally, but on the other hand she becomes rather weak and weepy for a while.

What was that story called?

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By MrDirector786

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@lightfright12 said:

What was that story called?

I believe it was called "Tossed in Space". I haven't actually read it yet. I was just looking up that story and I believe that's the one he's talking about.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.