When Does the Super Silly End

RoseFairchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RoseFairchild

Yes, now, a short while ago I got the newest issue at the time to see how the sonic series was, since I'd always wanted to check it out. And I liked it quite a bit, though I didn't understand what was going on due to it being like issue 233.

But now I've gotten the rest of the series and I'm reading through and I notice the tone of the comic is much much much more kiddish, there's basically nothing serious about the comic which is a big difference to what it is now, and I'm wondering, at which point does the series darken up and stray away from the gag a week issues?

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Hazlenaut

I think at issue 28 the over excessive silliness get toned down there still some of it but it gets more controlled, but then it gets stupid at 33 and gets its act together at 36

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.