Paperbacks of Old Issues are being tampered

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Hazlenaut

Ok this is getting worst for Archie Sonic series. Either the lawsuit has really taken effect to the comics or Sega meddling has effected it. The reissued issues has altered or taken content out of it. I thought my issue was defective I should not have donated it as I could use this evidence of something is wrong.

When a paperback and the sonic special books are made to catch up to events easily but if content is taken away or changed, especially important facts that have effect of the series such as the character reveal than I am not reading a complete issues. Reviews are now considered void because of this. Characters appearances are being edited out so this is causes confusion. If this I can’t recommend reading the old paperbacks because they are not what they suppose to be. This is dishonesty that would damage the series from being classic. Even if the old one were terrible you can look back at them to see the changes over the time.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.