Follow

Songbird

Character » Songbird appears in 580 issues.

Songbird is a founding member of the original Thunderbolts. She was formerly known as the super villain Screaming Mimi.

How Powerful Is She?

NeoAndroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By NeoAndroid

I dont really know alot about songbird at all so i wont pretend i do, but how powerful is, compared to other mutants or compared to someone like moonstone (who i only know because im a huge Ms M fan.)

Also is she homosexual because if she isnt then someone needs to redesgin her because that new hair-do does not do her justice (no offense just my opinion)

Cafeterialoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Cafeterialoca

1) She's not a mutant.  The harness around her neck gives her powers.

2) She's pretty powerful, but we never seen how powerful she can really be.  In one issue, she threaten blowing out the eardrums of all the people around her, which seemed like she was capable of doing. 
    3)  Awful redesign is awful.  She was boyfriends with Angnar the Screamer, and Mach I-V.  Not only that, but she was falling for Hawkeye at one point.  Redesign occured because artist mistook her as the "Female Bullseye", which I can very much emphasize, is VERY VERY WRONG.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Cafeterialoca said:
    "

1) She's not a mutant.  The harness around her neck gives her powers.

2) She's pretty powerful, but we never seen how powerful she can really be.  In one issue, she threaten blowing out the eardrums of all the people around her, which seemed like she was capable of doing. 
    3)  Awful redesign is awful.  She was boyfriends with Angnar the Screamer, and Mach I-V.  Not only that, but she was falling for Hawkeye at one point.  Redesign occured because artist mistook her as the "Female Bullseye", which I can very much emphasize, is VERY VERY WRONG.

"
    1.She's not a mutant,she got her superhuman abilities from the Power Broker.The Harness only gives her powers now because as Screaming Mimi she burned her powers out.
    2.She's about mid-tier.She's not Ms.Marvel but she's alot more powerful than Spider-Man.
    3.The re-deisgn will look better with different artists.I didn't like Bucky's redesign when Alex Ross did it.I love it now.
    NeoAndroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By NeoAndroid
    @Vance Astro: Who else would be mid-tier then?  Thanks for giving me a better definition of what she is. Im sorry im not use to a tier system, usually people just compare one super to another.
    @Cafeterialoca: Thanks for clearing up she isnt a mutant, and thats pretty cool if she could that. I see from reading the MM series i would say moonstone more like a female bullseye than anyone else lol.
    Cafeterialoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Cafeterialoca
    @Vance Astro:  
    Oh, don't get me wrong.  I seen different fan artists try here new look and make it fantastic looking.  But with Kev Walker, it litterally looks like a toe nail is sticking out of her head.
    Citizenv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Citizenv

Songbird's constructs are pretty resistant and useful.  Defensively, they endured blows from Atlas, the Wrecking Crew and supported (with help of Atlas and Namor) the structure of the UN building. The only way to break easily is using another sources of solid sound or Dr. Spectrum beams. Offensively, she made Iron Man and Hyperior finch with one blow and how they're composed of sound, can trepass most barriers.

Also she has the power of subliminar influence. Using a unaudible frequence, Songbird can send instructions to the targets.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.