User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.3 stars 3.3 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Captain Bintang`s Night-In-With-A-DVD movie review 0

"There was a time..."  growls the narrator over the opening scenes "...when the World was plunged into darkness and chaos, a time of witchcraft and sorcery, a time when no one stood against evil..." Solomon Kane is a hack and slay actioner, and a story of redemption with the message: Sometimes violence is the answer. The film opens with piratical English soldier, Kane, chopping his way through a Moorish castle on the North African coast... "Dogs!" hack! slash! "Putrid heathens" etc,etc... But, a...

A Predictable but Enjoyable Fantasy Adventure 0

Solomon Kane (2009) directed by Michael J. Bassett from the US/UK/Czech/FranceSolomon Kane fans rejoice! Hello? Ah...well admittedly although I am one that's mainly because I'm a big fan of all of Robert E. Howard's works so although the author was quite influential and his Conan quite well known, his other characters such as Solomon Kane, El Borak, Bran Mak Morn, probably not so much. Anyways it took me a while to track down a copy but finally I did and despite the film being a fairly poo...