Follow

Solomon Grundy

Character » Solomon Grundy appears in 837 issues.

Solomon Grundy is a reanimated corpse stemming from a cursed place near Gotham City called Slaughter Swamp. He has had many appearances in which he had different levels of strength and intelligence, once surpassing even Superman in power level.

So what do you think will happen him?

RScottH08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RScottH08

So, like the title says, what do you think will happen to to DC's resident zombie in the DCnU. Remain a villan, turn good, maybe even stop dying lol. I'm just askin cuz i'm not even sure when his last story was or what he was doing before the relaunch.

Oops just realized i forgot to put 'to' in the title. It should 'to him' lol

Thorion88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Thorion88

@RScottH08: Solomon Grundy's curse was broken and he died permanently until Blackest Night were he was resurrected as a Black Lantern but was driven into the sun by Bizarro and the ring was destroyed along with Grundy's body.

Basically he was dead. lol

But if I had to guess he maybe brought back for Earth-2 but I wouldn't hold my breath cause Grundy seems like once he died he's gonna stay dead for a good while.

Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
    Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

With how the new DC fighting game is based on the Jim Lee designs, chances are that Grundy appears around the release and hype of the game early next year.

Most likely he'll be sporting the design used in the game as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.