Follow

Smallville

Location » Smallville appears in 1203 issues.

The hometown of Superman, and his high school sweetheart Lana Lang.

Who are your top 5 hottest women from Smallville?

AshKetchum93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Been rewatching smallville recently and figured i'd post about one of the best parts of the show. I've seen this posted before but it was a limited pool of characters presented in the prompt. Over all 10 seasons, who would you rank as the 5 sexiest female characters?

For me:

1. Zatanna (Serinda Swan)

2. Kara (Laura Vandervoort)

3. Lana (Kristin Kreuk)

4. Abigail Fine aka Scabby abby (Brianna Brown- from one of the earlier seasons. That shower scene with her always got me though)

5. Alicia (Sarah Carter)

As for why I didn't put Lois on the list, erica durance is smoking hot and has a fantastic body and some sexy scenes in the show, but i always thought she had a little bit of a masculine jawline and somewhat of wrinkles around her mouth. She's incredibly attractive but there are just so many to choose from! And when I ask this I ask in reference to their appearances on the show. For instance, amy adams guest starred in an early season but she didnt make it on my list because on the show she didn't strike me as remarkably sexy. She was sexier to me as lois lane in man of steel

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.