Follow

Smallville

Location » Smallville appears in 1203 issues.

The hometown of Superman, and his high school sweetheart Lana Lang.

Smallville finale, being a loyal fan, and looking up...

AFArtist1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By AFArtist1973

Well, as I am writing this, there are a lot of forums going on how the finale went down.  Being deployed in Afghanistan right now, I've not seen it, but I've got a curious streak in me and read about how "Tom didn't do this or that..."...  Whatever. 

For me, I wanted to see TW wear the suit, a real suit and fly.  The whole "No tights, no flights" schtick had to be broken for the finale...  It just had to.  From what I've read, it's a crapshoot.  Personally, I want to see the finale when I get home, (after I spend much needed quality time with my wife and kids, Thank you DVR!!!), and immerse myself in the final half of this last season.  I will pop the popcorn, grab some sweet tea and sit down with my wife and wonderful kids and turn into a 10 yr old again. 

On a good note, I've thoroughly enjoyed the Smallville run, warts and all.  It has been an interesting take on a character that has been as much a hero in my life as my father was.  We all need heroes, mentors and those who when asked, "Where can we go from here?", all they do is point up to the sky and say..."up, up and away."

Be inspired by those who have the courage to point up, to stand tall, live and hope for the better day.  Better yet, look at the world through a child's eyes and be Their hero.

Off my soapbox...  Jim

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.