Follow

Smallville

Location » Smallville appears in 1203 issues.

The hometown of Superman, and his high school sweetheart Lana Lang.

If Rosenbaum didn't come back to Smallville.

Avatar image for crimsoncomedian
    CrimsonComedian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CrimsonComedian

So there's only a couple of episodes left, we've seen alot of characters from the older seasons, but no Lex. Well, no Michael Rosenbaum. 

I just think if the Season Finale premieres on that mourningful day, and there's no Rosenbaum - I'd feel hurt. More disappointed, but still hurt. Season 8 wasn't so great for me, I stopped halfway through Season 9 and just watched the Finale and now I'm back into Season 10 in hopes that they'll finally bring back the real Lex. 

How would you guys feel if they didn't bring him back at all?

Gold Dust Boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Gold Dust Boi

I was reading something that said Tom Welling evn called him up personally to ask him to come back...as much as i love Lex and Michael I think hes jsut being a pretentious actor douche for not coming back.  Like when Sarah Michelle Gellar refused to return for the final episode of Angel.  Just snotty I think...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.