Follow

Smallville

Location » Smallville appears in 1203 issues.

The hometown of Superman, and his high school sweetheart Lana Lang.

Hawkgirl and Deadshot to appear on Smallville

Duo_forbidden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 604

User Lists: 8

Edited By Duo_forbidden

Apparently, they are trying to make the last season of Smallville filled with all sorts of superheroes and villains.

On KryptonSite.com, reports are saying that Hawkgirl and Deadshot are to appear in the second episode titled "Shield", of the 10th and final season of Smallville.  
    http://www.kryptonsite.com/shayera.htm
    The actress who's playing Hawkgirl, aka Shayera, is Sahar Biniaz, a beauty pageant who also had minor roles in Smallville before  ("Fierce," "Identity," and "Crossfire") and the flim, Watchmen (a newscaster). Deadshot, is being played by Bradley Stryker, who did some episodes in Stargate universe and was the older brother of Ryan in Fox series, The O.C (good show btw). 
    Michael Shanks who played Hawkman in season 9 of Smallville in the tv movie, Absolute Justice and the season finale of season 9, will also make an appearance in the episode.

Hawkman's lover
     Hawkman's lover

Here's Deadshot!
     Here's Deadshot!

If you may recall in Absolute Justice, Carter (Hawkman) said that Hawkgirl was killed in the battle of the first Icicle villain. So this may be an episode with flashbacks of Hawkgirl appearing. And wait, isn't Deadshot a villain of Batman? It might be interesting to see him take on Clark if he finds out Clark's weakness. Or maybe he's after Hawkman?
    Either way, what do you guys think?

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By NightFang3

Thanks for the history, I didn't know anything about these actors.

nosatisfaction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By nosatisfaction

i had watched smallville for years. then when lana lang, lex luther, an lionel luther left the show something left also. in addition the original creators of the show also left. this show became very boring. the chemistry between clark and lois is awkard and just does not feel right. i attempted to watch an episode tonight and had to turn the channel. i don't want has happended to this show...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.