User Reviews
2 (1)
1 (0)

3.5 stars 3.5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

An Improvement By Leaps And Bounds! 0

At the end of the second season of WB's Smallville, comes the first bi-monthly issue of the comic book tie-in. This is a much better effort than the first, 64-page one-shot the previous fall, at the start of the second season. Another great John Van Fleet cover. Dublin's finest, Kilian Plunkett (mostly known for his work at Dark Horse on Aliens, Star Wars and maybe a little Indiana Jones from the looks of his blog), with inks by Mark Morales, colors by Jeromy Coh and letters by Comicraft make th...

Untapped Potential 0

After the disappointing one-shot from 2002 I had low expectations for the start of this comic series and although it wasn’t perfect I was still pleasantly surprised. Basically Clark and Pete go camping and Clark gets to show off all of his powers which is a lot of fun but then Clark’s father is kidnapped by an invisible man and Clark has to figure out what’s going on and rescue him. I’m really glad that Pete has a lot to do here and this is what Pete should have been doing in the show since he h...