Valentine’s Day arrives, and Princess Syalis is hard put to get the haul of chocolate she’s accustomed to receiving back home in her kingdom. Her latest plots to get a better night’s rest include learning to hibernate, becoming a ghost and getting an annoying earworm out of her head. Now how can she put a stop to the Teddy Demons summoning her every time they get into a kerfluffle…? Then the princess gets kidnapped from her kidnappers!
- 40th Night: Chocolate Is the Color of Love
- 41st Night: Quilly Doesn't Hibernate
- 42nd Night: Who's Been Sleeping Too Much?
- 43rd Night: Attack of the Teddy Demon Subspecies!
- 44th Night: Let's Have a Sing-Along
- 45th Night: The Princess Goes Demon Castle Hopping
- 46th Night: It Seems There Is a Specialist for Everything
- 47th Night: Retrieve the Princess (A Demon Castle Monster)
- 48th Night: Extreme Training Magic Tournament of Monsters
- 49th Night: Better Living Through Gadgets
- 50th Night: The Princess Doesn't Only Dance at Meetings
- 51st Night: Pollenella
- 52nd Night: Not Fair Play!
- Bonus Chapter: Sleepy Princess in Komi's House
- Bonus Chapter: Not Everything That Looks Tasty Is...
Note: The digital edition (12/11/2018) for this volume was released before the print edition.